Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best sploof out there

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Donnie Darko, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Hey there.

I was wondering what you people think is the best spoof to use. Whether its the toilet roll stuffed with dryer sheets, or the more sophisticated two ends of a plastic bottle taped together filled with some bounce. Also if you have one of your own design or one not commonly known please explain the steps of making it. Thanks follow smokers. :smoke:

2. My sploof is the air around me.

3. The best sploof I'd say is the smoke buddy. You can get them on amazon or at your LHS for $20.

It's not like that ghetto toilet paper roll stuff with dryer sheets, the smoke buddy works through a carbon filter. Only downside is it needs to be replaced occasionally.

4. I use the Smoke Buddy and it's awesome

5. I think want to buy a smoke buddy so I tried making my own in a poopie paper roll with activated carbon in the center with a dryer sheet attached the end. To my knowledge it didn't really smell but the smoke came out still. So it was like odorless smoke. It was also fragile and sometimes a few pellets of the carbon would fall out. Overall I was pleased with my diy but I didn't need to seriously hide the smell. It was more for science. I think it would work depending on how stealthy you need it to be bit the smoke buddy may be a little better

6. But I did make one. I loaded the roll half way with dryer sheets, then put a layer of cinnamon altoids on it, then filled the other half up with more dryer sheets.

7. Smoke buddy! <3