Best spiked punch for a party?

Discussion in 'General' started by TitoKilo, Dec 22, 2013.

1. So, my buddies and I are planning a party. Quite a few people are coming so I planned on making a huge punch. I planned in making Skipper punch but I came here for your guys opinions. I would like for the punch to be as smooth as water and go down like butter. But if you drink more then 2 cups you'll get shitfaced. Post all your spiked punch recipes down below. The smoother the better. Keep in mind that I'm not looking to break the bank. Cheaper the better. Peace!

2. Make a custom mix

3. raspberry stoli, pineapple juice, oj, chambourd..

a little bit of sprite for fizz (optional)

4. I'll have to experiment with that AugustWest. Sounds good but will it creep up on you?

5. #5 AugustWest, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013

i donno..

but it'll get you fucked up if you put enough vodka in it.

and girls dig it..

a little cranberry is good in there too...

6. Do you perhaps have a ration or does this drink have a name ? :)

7. #7 AugustWest, Dec 22, 2013
    no name..

kind of a take on the french martini.. used to make it at my bar all the time when chicks asked for a good shot.

i'd say at least 1L of the vodka (probably more).. 1/2 bottle of OJ, 1/2 cran, 1/2 pineapple and like 375ML bottle of chambourd. (maybe less than that)

taste it and you can make it stronger or weaker depending..

but don't skimp out on the chambourd.. that makes it sweet and smooth.

8. #8 AR Toasty, Dec 22, 2013
    Chambord was the secret ingredient of every kickass cocktail I routinely poured at the bar. Can't go wrong with that suggestion.

The base for your punch should be wine. It's cheap and boozy and delicious. Add your liquors (clear colored or liqueurs), juices (cranberry, orange juice), and fizzy stuff (tonic or Sprite) to a wine base and she'll be right.

Oh, and buy a bag of frozen berries to toss in. Reduces the need for so much ice and keeps it classy.

9. Burnetts Raspberry 1.75L
    3/4 bottle of OJ
    3/4 bottle of Pineapple
    Dekuyper Pucker Raspberry Schnapps 750mL

This sounds like a cheap equivalent but I may have to add some more sweet fruit

10. Chambord is a little out of my price range

11. My original plan was a 12 pack of Natural Ice. A half gallon of 80 proof vodka. And some frozen pink lemonade concentrates

12. I always do a punch for xmas that gets you fucked beyond belief

- 1 bottle of ginger ale
    - 1 26 of vodka
    - 1 750 ml bottle of white wine
    - 1 26 of tequila
    - frozen berries

Add extra ginger ale to your specific taste but one 2 litre bottle should do. The berries absorb the alcohhol and make it really smooth tasting. Leave it out in the cold for atleast a few hours to make it smoother

13. #13 AR Toasty, Dec 22, 2013
    In my opinion, you're making a mistake if you don't throw in at least one bottle of red wine. Preferably two. Otherwise, you're just adding liquor to juice like a frat boy.

Two bottles of red, Triple Sec, and Brandy. Then add your juice to taste and tonic for the fizz.

14. AR Toasty, my favorite liquor is a brandy. Do you have a specific recipe using it?

getting bitches drunk ain't cheap..

16. A bottle of Kamchatka only goes so far with the bitches :)

17. roofies always work for me. But thats only for if your throwing the Jameis Winston-Ben Rothlisberger type party

Sure, brother. It's pretty easy just to wing it and add whatever it is you like to taste, but here's my go-to:

Two bottles of red wine
    1 cup of brandy
    1/2 cup of Triple Sec (don't fret, it's not pricey)
    1/2 cup of OJ
    Generous splash of Chambord or raspberry liqueur (optional)
    1 cup of cranberry juice
    1 cup of Sprite or tonic water

Throw in a bag of frozen berries and some thinly sliced oranges, limes, lemons....

Let the party begin.

19. I'm gonna go for the punch AR Toasty suggested, but only a cup of brandy?

20. #20 AR Toasty, Dec 22, 2013

My favorite recipe when I'm behind the bar is no recipe at all. Just use what you have to the taste you want. It's more fun that way, it tastes better, and I always got bigger tips because of it.

Use more brandy if you want to use more brandy. Maybe try a bottle and a half of wine and 1.5-2 cups of brandy. You'll probably have to add more juice and soda to balance out the booze if you want a better taste for the ladies. Try it as you go until you get the flavor you want.

Ideally, you should make it the night before the party and let it refrigerate overnight. It makes it taste smoother. Mix the booze and juice the night before and right before the party, add your soda, frozen and fresh fruit and your ice.  :yummy: