Best solvent for 2oz extraction

Discussion in 'General' started by Androgenicx, Mar 1, 2014.

1. i want something that doesnt require too much set up i plan on just doing a simple extraction with 2oz of bud

i should be able to get pretty much any solvent

low toxicity and easier to purge without actually 'trying' to purge and low flammability are criteria

2. Bho for that much but that kills your list. Or qwiso but you'd have to do multiple runs. Unless you want tincture or rso

Sent from my sup bruh

3. yeah what about hexane

4. Never even looked at hexane til now, and it says it needs vac purge I think. Idk I've made bho qwiso and tincture I'd go with bho since you got 2 zips. Largest run I did was 10 gs and i didn't even have enough tane, it was a bad and unprepared day.

Sent from my sup bruh

5. how much iso would i need for 2oz

6. Idk you need enough to put it in a container and cover the bud. But that's a lot of evap time you're lookin at. It took me a half hour of evap time today for some qwiso only using 2 grams lol.
    Prolly a few bottles tho. And you are gonna have hella qwiso. If you care, I noticed qwiso makes more of a mess, lot more reclaim. And I heard it dirty's up rigs.
    Hope I could help if u want i can give you a recipe for what I did today and you can do a test run

Sent from my sup bruh

7. That sounds so unnatural O.O 

8. Thanks for contributing. You were gone for a long time, go back

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

9. Another fan yay

Everyone seems to know me I'm like famous omg plox btfu you inferior life forms. Celebrity coming through