Best soil to use?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by greengummies, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Need the best soil recommendations to make the perfect plant, really hope to plant next week, if not, this week!

2. i really liked the "miracle-gro" i used, it was the regular in ground use, i just bought the miracle-gro moisture control and i dont like the texture but maybe it brings great results, to answer ur question, go with with miracle-gro brand, from what ive read and heard its the best. i plant outdoors so maybe another type of miracle-gro is better for indoor if thats what you plan

3. I've heard awful things about Miracle Grow! I'm not sure if they were all about the liquid fertilizers or the soil as well. I wanted to use an organic mix that Corto uses, but couldn't get my hands on the materials, looked for Fox Farms Ocean Forrest (highly recommended) and had no luck finding that.
    I MAY resort to using MG potting soil because that is all that is easy to find around me.
    If you can avoid buying it, do. Check out this thread
    http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-marijuana-growing/308969-outdoor-grow-guide.html