best sog strain white rhino

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by brownie9091, Dec 6, 2010.

1. I'm wondering if white rhino would be a good strain for sog I'm gonna keep them in 6 inch pots and I was reading the rhino stays short do u have any other suggestions on a good strain?

2. no cause its a bush. Nirvana WR is anyway. I grew it twice with all phenos bushy. its probably the best weed I have ever smoked though. It does stink really bad though too, probably worse then anything i've grown.

3. Ok so I did some research and seen a few guys sogging with ak47 from serious seeds so that's what I'm going I'm gonna grow out the 5 femms and keep the best for mother and flower and finish the rest while I get my mother established what I also was reading is about people keeping there plants in 6 inch pots is that gonna be ok to do? I wanna get grow bags instead but about the same size across ( 6 inches or so) that means 4 plants/sq ft I'm getting a 3x3 tent meaning 36 plants total I have a 600watt hps does anyone think this will work? Any suggestions throw em in I'm open to a lot of ideas thx guys