Best "snack" food to munch on high/drunk/or sober

Discussion in 'General' started by PunchingZebra, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Is this delicious brand of chips

[​IMG]

whats yours?

2. [​IMG]

:smoke:

3. More edibles are the best

4. Every-fuckin'-thing.

5. [​IMG]
    FIRE

• Like Like x 1
  6. drink water

eat ramen.

7. I feel like stoners should be more health conscious. Doesn't the weed tell you guys or am I the only one it talks to?

8. [​IMG]

when stoned

[​IMG]

when drunk :)

9. luckily i can eat what i want plus i dont have to watch what i eat always in shape and fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10. ^^^^^ probably 600 pounds

• Like Like x 1
  11. I love almost anything that is edible and palatable. Candied walnuts are fucking amazing! :yummy:

But yeah, you know, some donuts, chips, pizza, fried rice, bagels, cookies of all sorts, fruit is great as well. I love water, I drink obscene amounts of it each day. Dr. Pepper is by far my favorite soda. Quesadillas, pizzas, cake, pound cake, sandwiches. The list just goes on and on :smoke:

12. hahaha cause my avatar is me? yes im for sure 600 pounds :rolleyes:

13. sooo truuueee i cant name everything i like, but as for now im eating those so its greatatatatatat :D

14. Dude,those pita chips are so bomb! Have you tried the cinnamon and sugar flavor? By far my favorite :yummy::yummy::yummy:

15. Indeed. There's too much good food to eat, so little time. I could stockpile on every single thing I liked and found at the grocery store but if I did I would get unbelievably fat at a faster rate than the US government has fucked up our country.

16. Cereal is always bomb when I'm high or just hungry. I don't really like junk food unless im stoned off the purps all day. When I eat junk food sober I start to think wtf this shit is so salty/has a ton of msg. Pizza is good. Especially when I make it from scratch. Fast food? Forget about it. It's all about that healthy home cooked meal, save yourself the stomach ache.

17. Lots of things are great but it took a long while to find the benefit and great taste for healthy munchies. Carrots, grapes, craisens, nuts, and pb&j on wheat are all great things I find myself munchin on these days

18. and mango and strawberries and oranges and starfruit and pineapple and watermelon and -

did I mention fruit is amazing?