Best smoking tool for under 100$

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by B0B Marley, Feb 8, 2012.

1. had a bowl,mini bong and dugout. I currently in the market for something new though. I would like it to be a unique piece such as helix,incredibowl,vape or smoke,fumopipe etc... If u could please recommend a piece to me it would be very thanked

2. buy some rolling papers (RAW-king size) ;) until you can save up for some glass thats worth it.

3. i bought a 2 foot 5mm thick glass bong from gc for 90 bucks.
    plus all the discounts bro? gc is probably the best place financially to buy a piece rite now.
    they dont have the biggest selection, but they have awesome deals n shit. just gotta look hard.

4. I have been looking though grasscity but can seem to have what I'm looking for

5. Get a SSFG travel tube and showerhead diffuser. Best quality glass out there for the price!!

6. [quote name='"Rokintreasr"']Get a SSFG travel tube and showerhead diffuser. Best quality glass out there for the price!![/quote]

That dosent look too bad but for portability is there a case of bag designed for that bong?

7. Save up for a magic flight box, dopest smoke d vice evauh

8. [quote name='"Rabidcat"']Save up for a magic flight box, dopest smoke d vice evauh[/quote]

I have considered the MFLB before but I am also looking of a group piece

9. I'm sure you could find a universal case for a 12" bong on the interent somewhere :bongin:

10. [quote name='"Rokintreasr"']

I'm sure you could find a universal case for a 12" bong on the interent somewhere :bongin:[/quote]

I've tried guess I just gotta look harder

11. That's cool and everything, but seeing as that's half his budget, I'm not sure if he would want that.

12. Seeing as how that bong + that bag only = a little bit more than he was trying to spend, I don't care. All I really did was suggest ryot cases and link him to one that fits his needs. If he doesn't want to buy it, he doesn't have to. He can go get a thin padded bag from a lhs for like $20

13. [quote name='"B0B Marley"']

I've tried guess I just gotta look harder[/quote]

Any headshop will have a bag that fits

14. I have a 30 hole gridded stemline that I bought for 50 bucks.
    so there's that...

15. What brand is it and where did you buy it? :bongin:

16. Took a trip to my LHS for a bag that would fit a reasonable size bong. The had 2 huge ones, bowl cases and this 90 buck lockable case. So if anyone can link me to a cheap bong bag site.(could care less about padding

17. If you don't care about padding why even spend money on a bong bag? Just get a regular ass bag bro