Best smell proof container??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by masterlights, Oct 16, 2013.

1. So I am in the market for a legitimate  smell proof container to hold my buds. I have had a tight vac brand container n the past and was pretty happy with it. Lasted many years until the lid cracked recently.

So now I am in the market for a new tight vac jar or something similar that will hold an ounce or two.

Just wanted to run it by you guys to see if there was anything out there on the market that I havent heard of yet that is good.

The most important thing is that is must be truely smell proof no matter what.
    Thanks guys

2. Mason Jars. You can get them for cheap at walmart.

3. mason jar

Attached Files:

4. Yup a mason jar. Preferably a wide mouth kerr. I got ball but the kerr has a better seal imo. You probably won't notice a difference though.

5. Or i believe the cvault systems are smellproof...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I use regular mason jars and they work.  I also have a jar with the latch lid and white rubber seal for my fresh harvests.  Everything is smell proof and humidity stays constant for months.

7. Check out 420 Science's jars too. They have the rubber seal with side clamps kind

8. Mason jars :D

that would make your weed smell like cedar, also would keep it way too moist and a humidor isn't smell proof. Any stinky weed would leak right out of a wooden box.

mason jars.. like every one else said is the best smell proof thing that won't damage your weed.

10. Sorry I should of been more specific. I actually use and love mason jars for storing the buds.
    However I am looking for more of a transport container that isnt clear.

I also need a jar thats slightly bigger than the mason jars pictured above.

I guess I could always get a big mason jar and wrap it in black duct tape or something

11. #12 ckycampmember, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    bigger mason jar.
    OR
    glass candle jar (with flip top lid).

why does it matter if its clear or duck taped black?

12. The perfect thing are Arizona bottles...not the cans obviosly but they also sell the bottles that are 99 cents.
    I use them all the time and there is ZERO smell.  Also, the bottles are not clear so you can't see whats inside them.  Plus they're plastic so you can throw em around. If you have different strains you can put them in different flavored bottles.  PLUS you get to drink the Arizona before (I fucking love arizona if you can't tell.)

ITS GENIUS I TELL YOU!  GENIUS!!!

Oh, just make sure to wash it out with water and then let it dry.  I usually just wave the bottle around for about a minute or two and its bone dry inside.  Nobody wants moldy bud...even if its Arnold Palmer flavored

[​IMG]

13. I like the ideas guys. Only problem with arizona bottles is you cant get a big bag through the small opening of the bottle

14. Med-tainer's are great!

15. #16 SnarlzBarkley, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Like $25 on Amazon.

16. I forgot about cvaults those things look nice. Google it.

17. That pelican case is pretty bad ass

18. Its all fun and games until you throw away you're stash on accident?

Gen4

19. That pelican case is pretty awesome.

Says its waterproof/moisture proof.

Thought that was cool. Shame it's 30 bucks though *and you can't fit much in there...