Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Shampoo For Passing a Drug Test Via Hair Follicles ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yankin Deez, Nov 20, 2013.

1. I'm probably going to get a drug test via hair follicles in about a month or so (could be a little less, could be more) - point being I do have some time to prepare.

I have been doing a lot of research, and can't come to a valid conclusion as far as what product(s) to use to pass the test.

It seems that the 3 most popular ones I found are:
    Toxin Wash
    Synergy Detox Toxin Wash (I really don't know which one people recommend when they refer to Toxin Wash)
    Hair Follicle Shampoo™ Clear Choice®

Has anyone used any of these and can they vouch for their success or failure? Or does anyone have a better suggestion or recommendation?

I haven't smoked in about 3 months, and am going to refrain from smoking until the drug test. Before that, I was a moderate smoker for about 4 years. Probably smoked 3-5 times a week. I have an average metabolism. I am also a male with short hair and I cut it about every month.

Also, what's going to happen if my hair isn't at least 1.5 inches long (which it won't be)
    Do they just take more hair?

2. No shampoo will work unless they made some miracle shit in the last 6 months very unlikely. However if you have truly been clean for 4 months your golden. They can only go back 3 months for employment purposes. If your haven't been clean for 3 thou your fucked.

3. The only way you can get by a hair test is if you simply don't have hair.
    Like shifty said though if you've really been clean for 3 months then you're good.
    Some hair follicle tests go back as far as 12 months.

4. haha the best shampoo for passing a hair test would be fucking nair.

5. grow dreads and dont wash

6. #6 As Above So Below, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    If you do it right, you can make it work, with the right treatment/shampoo. I am no expert but it is definitely possible. And everything else you said is just completely bullshit you should just edit your post lol.

\nFirst of all, it's impossible to not have hair. They can take it from any hair on your body. So unless you are going to shave your head, pubes, eyebrows, ear hair, nose hair ETC ETC, they will find a way to test your hair. And second of all, no, that's not the only way to pass a hair test. I don't know where you get your information from but if you follow certain guides, then he can definitely be clean given the time frame. 

7. #7 Yankin Deez, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013

If some hair follicle tests can go back to 12 months then how would I be good for not smoking for 3 months