Best sex you ever had

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SabrinaTokes, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Tell me about the time you had the best sex ever. Were you high? Where were you & who was it with?

2. I was <drunk> And did not finish.

3. #3 lazytoker, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013

Lol it's supposed to be your best ever. Not your worst

OP you're supposed to start it off!

4. #4 Mr Unknown, Nov 4, 2013
    Probably this time in the shower. Fucked her like never before in there. Then threw her over my shoulder and finished up on the bed. We had to shower again later cause we spent all day fuckingb lol.But the best sex I have will be when a chick gives me head that blows me away. Still waitingfor that. Sent from The Gods.

5. Well I was chained up to a wood stove and the old lady had this whip........I best not tell any more but it was damn good.

Hmm maybe I can find the video.......

No she made me delete it, I got in deep shit for showing it  :(

6. #6 SabrinaTokes, Nov 4, 2013
    Sorry for the late response. ;)

So I was at work (in a photography studio) and this guy always came in to deliver our normal delivery stuff. He came In about twice a week random days and always around noon. He always managed to stop and chit chat with me since it was my lunch time and we flirted quite a bit.
    Things were getting pretty heated verbally for the first year, I just about couldn't stand it anymore! But I always said its not appropriate to date a coworker. Just a bad idea all together in my opinion.
    Well I had to stay late one day so my boss asked me if I could close up shop, I obliged.
    So my sexy delivery guy shows up late that day because of a flat tire. I had no clue he was coming in. Well he shows up and spots me inside and starts knocking on the window. Now normally, I wouldn't dare open the door but it was still quite light outside and I felt safe. So I let him in and locked the door behind him. He followed me in back and we chatted as we worked. He asked me if I was married or dating and I replied with a very happy NO! :) He asked how I felt about premarital sex. Now at first that threw me off, but for at that very moment & for some reason I didn't care a bit about it. I told him I thought it was actually a really good idea to have sex before marriage and that I wouldn't want to marry a man if her couldn't please me.
    At that very moment he came up behind me and started kissing the back of my neck. I was instantly wet and I think somehow he knew it.
    And after about 5 minutes of kissing and fondling each other we were pushing photos on the floor and climbing on my desk. It was so hot n heavy and exciting that we decided to continue doing it for the next couple years! ;) Auhhhhh memories! :) and no I wasn't high on weed but I was high ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Best sex I ever had was on an air mattress over the course of several days.  Good times.....

8. Every time with the guy I'm currently seeing has been mind-blowing. I really don't know what it is about him, but good lord, he's doing something right. Probably helps that he's exactly what I like in a guy, too.

:p

9. #9 travilanche, Nov 4, 2013
    Probably when I first started smoking and me and my lady spent the night at my friends house in the guest room. I was high as fuck because it was one of my first times smoking. Me and my lady went to bed and banged and it was so awesome! I came twice.

My girl has natural DD's and watching those things bounce up and down as she was riding me was overwhelming! I highly recommend banging a girl with DD's while high as fuck. You will never experience more joy in your life!

Weed makes sex 1000% better!

10. I had sex on a comedown from shrooms. It was actually the best sex I've ever had. This was 2 weeks ago also.

11. Halloween party two nights before Halloween.  My costume was 50 shades of gay.   I had 50 different pastel colors painted on a pair of white pants, white t-shirt and white shoes.  The fiance dressed as a kilted Scotsman.  Which he is.... from Scotland.  I love his accent.  

Anyway... when we got home he wanted to try out a pair of handcuffs and we got a little naughty.  I have to say that having someone else in control is pretty errr... stimulating.  We had a lot of fun and I was completely exhausted when all was said and done.   It took two showers to get all the wax off.   At least I think all the wax is off.... 

12. the whole time my wife was pregnant. 

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. When I was high, fucking this guy for the first time after a few weeks of hanging out.

We're watching south park, slowly going through foreplay, then suddenly we have the roughest sex and he had a curved penis so I had gstop stimulation the whole time and extremely rough sex.

Best sex.

14. I had one fine night with Palmerla Handerson, shit was so cash.

15. One night we had to work a Friday and I called off for no reason. well I had previously gotten involved with my group leader who is only like a year and a half older than me. Well I visited him and he came out to my box of a car and we moved things to the back and started taking off our pants.

Also im way smaller than he is. Like I'm 4'11 and hes like 6'5 so you can imagine how I've never had sex with someone that big... and I mean it in both terms. Well previously we couldn't get it to fit but this time I was so horny that we got it to fit and surprisingly it didn't hurt at all.

It felt pretty great. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. My god woman, this is your calling.....not writing but delivery guys....you would make me change careers just based on how hot you roll

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Is this just sex with other people or....?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I get it nightly that’s my schedule.

19. Funeral Home.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. You would probably love it up here. Apparently that famous video recording of Bigfoot is like 20 miles from where I live. Got statues and other useless Bigfoot shit all over.

• Funny Funny x 1