Best Seeds to order for new Hydro grower

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by wizofoz, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Hi all- I started a DWC and have 2 plants growing nicely, from seeds that I had at home. I am looking for recommendations for the best seeds to order for this type of growing, given I am an amateur. Looking for quick growth and best quality result. Love to hear your suggestions.

2. Best Seeds to order for new Hydro grower?

try pot seed's...i hear that stuff does great..lol:smoking:

3. northern light's bro, the og hydro strain..LA woman does well from DNA or ak-47 from serious seed's...just to name a few...you just want to pick a early flowering indica dom strain that feed's good and grow's with little variation or problem's..(mold, pest's etc..)
    something you can slap around and still get decent result's..

4. seconded for northern lights.. i actually love the way white rhino comes out in hydro over soil anyday.

5. Northern Lights, I will give it a whirl! Any other thoughts?

6. oh...and what's the story on feminized seeds? Really? Anyone had experience with those?

7. get WHITE BERRY (WHITEWIDOW X BLUEBERRY) IT HAS FAST GROWTH EASY TO GROW AND GREAT FOR THE SEA OF GREEN. GET THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY PROMISE!!!!:D

8. NORTHERN LIGHTS and PURE POWER PLANT will do you great!! NL has made many a newb look like a god to his bros and PPP is very easy also. both give up BIG yield of ass kickin bud with out all the rocket science, light on the nutes and you're golden!!

9. Thanks guys. I ordered Northern Lights x ak47 and Northern Lights x Afghan Kush from Attitude. Two freebie seeds coming too, can't wait!

10. actually interested in what blaze all day was gonna say, could've answered other newbs questions..