Best seeds not seed bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Popcorn, Dec 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. so I have ordered seeds online before and I tell you they looked nothing like the pictures of quality seeds. Anyone have a specific example breeder they tend to get high quality seed from? The ones I have had that were not very impressive so far was 2 bf 8 ball kush a fb triple cheese and a three pack of blue power from vision.

2. Not that the seeds didn't germinate or anything just every seed I have gotten tends to be that very light brow/green with no black stripping. I still have 2 from Phoenix seed that were like 12 bucks a piece so I hope those same look better.. Also this would be a great place to post pictures of seeds that have come by mail (if posting a pictures make sure to remove from shipping package before posting) don't show stealth please we would all like to continue getting our seeds. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. There is a reason some seeds are 10 dollars apiece and others are 2 dollars and the freebies always suck. Buy regular seeds and keep your genetics

4. I have heard from a few guys in my community that regs are the way to go but I am still on my first grow and figured fens would be easiest.. So with reg seeds is it worth taking the time to lst or do you have to send a cutting to flower to make sure female before starting lst.

5. I've been ordering fem seeds for many years with never a problem. Unless you plan on breeding there is no reason to use reg seeds and have to wait to see which ones are male. As long as your seeds germinate, there is nothing wrong with them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I do not lst I have a flower room and grow different strains, I am into breeding and making seeds I grow purple weed. Started with a BUD GOD which is a purple strain and crossed it with GSC and now I have a purple GSC. I bought my seeds from seedsman I like RQS seeds.
    If all I had was one room I would grow autos on 24/0

7. Sweet man thanx. Like I said all have germinated so I guess all is good. Lol I plan on checking out getting some autos for my next purchase. I got a journal going for my 8 ball kush going right now plan I'm in 30 days and plan on vegging for a while cuz I just started a green gelato from seed so I want to veg long enough to get both plants to bud at same time. The 8 ball is in 5 gallon and green g is in 1 gallon.... Do you think I will have to transplant the 8 ball to bigger pot to get them done at same time thinking 2 months veg for 8 ball and that will put green g at 1 month?

8. Breeder is the most important factor when buying seeds, and it sounds like you need to switch.
    In the US Growers Choice is a fool proof way to get seeds directly from CA, both autos and photos.
    Mephisto is an excellent source of auto-feminized seeds, and their genetics are top flight.

For european seeds I like dinafem bought thru Sensible seed bank.

9. image.jpeg Got these out of a Iranian land race the big one almost looks like it's 2 in one if I had better camera I could show better but you can still see the one is more round not tear drop.. Lol worth it to run them?

10. Yea I have had my eye on a couple of mephisto they better be good quality at 13-15 dollars a piece lol
    I also still have some Phoenix seeds I haven't opened so idk the quality you ever tried any I got good shit and strong stuff

11. I thought the same thing, so I picked some of the 10+ dollar seeds (5 fem seeds all different breeders), and got 7 FEM freebies when I ordered from Attitude.

Last month, I popped 2 of the freebies (Dinafem Critical + 2.0 and DNA Genetics Lemon OG Kush) Both germinated/broke soil in less than 24 hrs! These are also my 2 healthiest plants right now.

Long story short, just because they are freebies, doesn't always mean they are old and crappy seeds that wont sprout.

Side note, I've heard Nirvana (reputable bank?) has been sending 5 packs of seeds with 0% germination rate?!

• Like Like x 1
  12. The vault is my go to place but there is a fake the vault website also..
    The Vault Cannabis Seeds This is the website friendly staff has been incredible I also have had a 100% germination. Seeds were dilivered in a week after money was received, so I recommend them and will continue to use them( placed my order when money got there they were out of one of the seeds I ordered and gave three free seeds because of inconvenience) so big thank to Gary always a friendly "buddy" he is

• Like Like x 1
  13. i find most a the dutch breeders like sensi ,dutch passion.paradise seeds ,THC seed .are great genetics for fem seed ,,and TGA seeds( sub cool usa good regular seeds)

14. If you order directly from Mephisto, you'll be paying about half that much.
    I just ordered 4 single seeds during their BlackFriday sale, and each pack came with 2 seeds.
    And they sent 3 more excellent free seeds.
    The total cost, including shipping, was $51 for 11 seeds, or less than $5 each.
    Their 3 seed packs, which I didn't buy, contain 5 seeds.
    If you make the mistake of buying Mephisto from a seed bank instead, the same packs will contain no extras.

15. Well after checking mephisto and I will be jumping on it dec. 3 lol can't beat when you can go straight to the source. Are you in the u.s.

16. Ethos Genetics or Exotic Genetix from www.SeedsHereNow.com a US bas d Swedbank so no worries about customs

17. Yeah if you’re truly in the hunt for a new breeder, Mephisto is the way to go.

I only run Mephisto now with a small handful of select strains. Specifically from breeder “fastbuds” very good plants.

18. Thanks a lot man they should be up and running again at mephisto tomorrow can't wait.

19. They have something special going on in the Auto game. Top notch breeder for autos. The best IMO

20. Are you in the us? I ask cuz some breeders don't ship to all country's wondering if mephisto does to us

• Like Like x 1