best seeds for micro grow??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 420daily14, Dec 21, 2010.

1. im looking for a seed thats short, dosent smell in the house, and also will flower quickly 7-8 weeks from finish to start...what strain should i get

2. Northern lights are usually noted for low odor. I have some of nirvana's ml going now. Low odor? Yes. Would my house stink if I didn't have a carbon filter? Yes. When I crack my tent open the smell hits me immediately. On the exhaust end of the filter I can put my nose right in the airflow and can't smell a thing. The tent is im a closet and I can't smell anything in the closet until I open the tent. Good negative pressure and a filter will keep the inevitable stink where you want it.

I don't believe genetics are ever adequete odor control. Imagine coming home and smelling it at the front door. Panic ensues.

So my advice is to buy a filter and drop the importance of odor down your list in selecting seeds.

3. 100% correct. +rep for answering so perfectly. I feel the same exact way. I'm a firm believer in the plant smells more when under optimal conditons (temps/lighting/watering).. if you ignore a key component its possible your plant will only smell with ur nose right up to it.

do the carbon filter with negative air pressure on the grow space and your good2go.