Best seed company for cheese?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by RiZL, May 28, 2012.

1. Been doing alot of research lately and have came across alot of people arguing amongst themselfs, so wanted to ask this here.

In your opinion, which seen company has the best cheese & cheese crosses? Ive heard good things about homegrown fantaseeds.

Rizzle.

2. LA confindential cheese from the attitude seed bank ? Can't beat kush x a cheese!! Also Blue cheese is good IMO

3. #4 Grows&Smokes, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    Big Buddha was a great yielder for me...delicious smoke too.

[​IMG]

4. Wow, she looks gorgeous mate! I've got a Cheesy Dick from big buddha waiting to be popped.

How many weeks did she take?

5. #6 Grows&Smokes, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    It was a few years back but if I remember correctly she was ready at just about 8 1/2 weeks flower under 400 watt HPS.....I tend to harvest with about 80 % cloudy though....so if your looking for amber she'd take a bit longer.

6. :wave: Big Buddha has the best Cheese, from the UK Exodus cut :smoke:

7. First thing is that I don't like cheese so I did not have any idea of cheese company so I cant suggest any name of company. But I will search about this on Internet so when I get answer I will sure to give you. So sorry and i apologies for this.

8. wtf?.......

9. Yeah i heard that he has/had a Exodus cut. I have a Big buddha cheesy dick atm, but only a single seed. Now its a choice between Blue cheese, bubble cheese, cheese or LA cheese lol.

10. ohh that's no choice ..that's blue cheese.

least in my house it would be

I Blue Cheese

11. I also love blue cheese, there has been a bit of it round here lately.

I might have to go for the blue cheese.

12. I don't have much experience with cheese strains, but for what it's worth, I grew out some feminized cheese from whitewidowseedsdotcom and it turned out amazing. I usually stick with better known breeders...but that cheese they have is some stanky hard hittin bud.

13. :wave: If I could only have one strain then it would be BC :D

I like Barney's Farm BC much more than Big Buddha BC, do you know if they used different genetics or just different phenotypes?

14. [quote name='"oliverrathbone"']First thing is that I don't like cheese so I did not have any idea of cheese company so I cant suggest any name of company. But I will search about this on Internet so when I get answer I will sure to give you. So sorry and i apologies for this.[/quote]

I lol'd

15. haven't a clue Wiz...

16. I believe i picked up some Barneys farm BC not long ago, a bit darker in colour to other blue cheese ive had.

Done a little research on the 2 versions from both companys and to me its sounding more like a slightly different Pheno. Apparently on BF website it says they use Big buddhas cheese & crossed it with their own Blueberry.

17. I heard that too but as far as I know Big Buddha and Barney's don't got their own Blueberry :smoke: