Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Sativa?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nomoredoubts, Aug 1, 2012.

1. For me its Lemon Haze all the way, just ticks every box for a daytime strain, long lasting, nice taste, relaxing but not heavy, uplifting but not racey, perfect.

Now its summer its sativas all the way if possible.

2. It's usually what's grown the best, I definitely love my Hazes though when it comes to the sativa side.
    I want to try some legit Lambsbread but everytime they pop up in the clubs its 70/8th.

3. Where are you spain?

4. California :smoke: and top shelf hazes rarely show up in my part of town :'(

5. Really? Thought you would have the pick of everything over there.

yeah its the same everywhere but sativas always make an experience in the summer, its what people want a nice outdoor sort of high.

6. I have some diesel-wreck hash and I can't even smoke it just takes me completely out of my body

7. Some maui dream

8. Super Silver Haze or a Super Lemon Haze are super dank. I know they have won the cannabis cup a few times.