Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Sativa strain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rapaport, Sep 22, 2008.

1. tried most of the sativas mentioned here, which are really good, but they can't touch the real chem d. not chem 4, not chemdawg, not 91, but the real chem d. sooo good, and equally hard to find in the clubs. if you know where I can get it, gbless u.

2. my favorite sativa has to be Kali Mist. perfect high for me. other than that, sour diesel comes in at #2 followed by super silver haze

3. Blueberry Silver Haze hands down best bud I have ever smoked

4. #104 Rastafari, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    Lamb's Bread ftw!!!!!!!!! :hello:
    [​IMG]
    ^ MOST UPLIFTING HIGH I'VE EVER HAD!!!!!

5. My understanding is that true sour diesel, aka AJ's cut, has sterile pollen. Can't force hermie seeds.

6. whatever im smoking on right now

7. Amnesia Haze from Amsterdam. Any sativa that doesn't knock u the FfffddfFfff out, clear headed but STRONG that doesn't make u feel groggy or burnt out, is good in my books.

8. Don't know about the best, but Durban Poison has a crazy head high. Lasts a long time. Jack H for sure is up there.

9. Headband has gotta be my favorite. Wonderful uplifting high, no groggy feeling, and I was expecting to pass out (like I usually do) but I had no desire to sleep whatsoever.

10. Of all the sativa I've smoked I would definitely have to say that the Durban Poison has definitely been the best.

11. Hell yes. Jack Herer has got to be my favorite, followed (in no particular order) by Trainwreck, White Widow and Strawberry Cough.

I love me some Sativa.

12. I have an Oaxacan landrace Sativa, very old genetics, that is just fucking phenomenal. It's part of the foundation for my latest breeding project.

13. I tried that too. A great satty.

But I have to say, the best one I've ever had HAS to be CRYSTAL RAIN.
    Cross between northern lights and white widow. Amazing, clear, energetic.
    I guess its called that because the trichomes are so clear, almost like theyr filled with delicious refreshing ice water.

14. Humboldt Headband

15. If anyones been to Jamaica, then you know Lamb's Bread is where it's at!!!!! Actually in cali some dispensaries actually dubbed it "Bob Marley's Lambs Bread" lol...
    not like the original but yea lol

16. Bluest Dream

Yes, it's real.

17. It would have to be a tie between Jack Herer and Chocolope. They both outrageously dank

18. Kali Mist, hands down. That shit will send you to never-never land. :smoking:

19. Train Wreck, OG Kush, Lemon Skunk, White Widow, Super Silver Haze.

Honestly I just want to get a cross breed of like White Widow and Train Wreck or something. I feel that would put me on cloud 9

20. Kali Mist by far. That shit will make you feel like you just did a big rail of white.