Best rapper

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by murder prince, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Well hes pretty unique lets say but just because he started a new style dont make him good u kno but personally hes pretty tight im not really a passionate fan or a fan at all but hes koo i never even heard that beat u mentioned i just like em from 'Baller Blockin' but i respect ur opinion yah kno?

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

2. 8-Ball & MJG are the shit. I doin't care what anyone else thinks they are the shit and that is what HIP-HOP is all about!

3. dre and snoop are by far the most superior rappers about but i also got a lot of time for everlast first album was fucking top

4. I think Eminem is the most lyricly gifted rapper out.

Attached Files:

5. honestly I do like eminem his latest is probably the best he can spit shit and now that he's took it down a notch he's more respectable in saying that his old stuff is good to he's speaking what he wants i guess and i can respect that plus have his shit if funny when your high

6. Fred W. was the reeal shit...

Attached Files:

7. Lol talk about OLD SKOO HEHEHEHEHHEE

8. the best old school rapper has to be slick rick

my problem with eminem is that usually he doesn't stay on topic and when he does it's because he's whinin' about somethin or other like his girl, his mom, or childhood, or fans not leavin' him alone i mean you dont hear ice cube, method man, redman, or E-40 whinin' about any of that shit.

9. Insane Clown Posse.....Kotton Mouth Kings......Twiztid.....Dark Lotus....... and all the juggalo family.

10. i have to say that I.C.P. and twisted are not rap and they are in fact detremental to the genre

11. Ummmm.....your just being stupid.....and pointless...Go Away

12. These guys are about my fav. because they're skilled musicians, as was mentioned earlier. Wyclef is as well. Anyway heres the Beasties and Hurricane

Attached Files:

13. Dude i kno what u mean I.C.P. and KmK are the same to me i mean KmK are well bordering on fucking lame and pallatable nah mean? but I.C.P.? nahhhh im aight so i second ur opinion heheheh sorry XxJWxX juss voicing mah opinion ..although i never heard of twisted...i think these peeps are ina genre all to themselves ...hmm just gotta come up with a name for it ....

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

14. So now you two are defining the meanings of what it means to be a rapper? I think thats bullshit. They have many rap songs, they have other type of songs as well, few songs that would go under the rock category. But yeah, ICP is rap, same with KMK. It doesnt mean they have to put themselves under a different genre. People come up with new styles of rapping all the time, the fact that you dont enjoy or like ICP or KMK is not my problem, but it still is rap.

Bone Thugs are the only rappers I can really listen to all the time, other shit I just gotta be in the mood for.

15. oooookkkkkkk somebodys been taking some sips outta grandpahs cough medicine lol its called VOICING OPINIONS there mr. liberal u should try it sometime oohh wait ur a marijuana rights advocate right? yeaaaahhhh

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

edit- i see hwat u mean thou i guess u feel me n that other dude r dissing ur bands there i mean rappers...just kidding so dont trip were not lol at least im not lol just u kno u kno....

16. High & Mighty, Aceyalone, Abstract Rude, Jedi Mind Tricks, Dilated.......but lately i've been listenin to alot of Jurassic 5, Acutally got to see them perform and meet all of them!!! cool people!

17. right now in my changer is Jay-z 'MTV unplugged" the way the whole thing is recorded, its like your really there. Flip on the subwoofer and the 5.1 surround sound on and it will take you to another level... far out man....

18. Fuckin fuck fuck you dont understand me man....But whats the point in arguing with an idiot anyways? They say ignorance is bliss.

19. *and then XxJWxX puts the mirror down looks around and acts as if nothing happened......

lol just fuck fuck fucking with yah amigo...=)~

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

20. Im not your amigo man, and I was obviously fucked up when I wrote that so fuck off. I come on here and your like a little fuckin flea that just wont go away