Best Rapper Alive?

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Jul 3, 2007.

1. i know my opinion wont be the same as everybody else but if your a true fan of rap you'll find a fav. artist in there

mods please dont move this to the music section

2. KRS one better be on that poll man. i got some dejavu goin on

3. sorry man im a 80s baby i dont really fuck wit krs-1

4. well despite the fact the i think your list isnt on point, ill go with eminem off that list. its so subjective though and those are all ghood rappers.

5. Z-Ro without a doubt.

6. i feel you i love Z-ro but i dont think he can fuck wit them cats

'let the truth be told' was a classic but he aint on them other dudes level

7. I'd said Tupac or Mac Dre but they aint alive...

8. I think Eminem, he's a lyrical genious.

9. Nasir Jones. Hands down.

10. + rep for the sweet AV

11. Jay-Z. He said so himself!

12. Eminem cause I feel everything he says...Pre Eminem show though,that CD was trash.

Only song that was accpetable was the joint he did with Elton john.

Pac and Big was okay but not like Em,he left the bar pretty high..

Papoose has a chance but he's not consistent enough,he tends to trail his bars, and starts making no sense.

You have to download "Hold it down",the beat was made by the heatmakers and is fire str8 from the pit.

13. craziest pap song is the down and out remix.

14. I can say I own Microsoft, Don't mean shit son. Rappers all make their $$$$$ by sayin they're the best.

Nas IMO has dropped the greatest verse known to mankind in Verbal Intercourse, but since Raekwon's albu Built For Cuban Linx housed that track and was one of the greatest albums of all time, I said Raekwon. Can't mention the chef w/o the rest of the clan tho. They are all amazing rappers, but it's when they are all together that the magic happens. That's why their solo albums mostly featured clan members exclusively.

15. Now if all the religions in the world could convert to this way of thinking this world would be a better place...:rolleyes: