Best Rap Beef's

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by I<3Milfs, Feb 19, 2009.

1. thats my favorite eminem song too, even though its towards canibus. He said some funny shit in the song though.

2. Lol, glad someone mentioned this song. I love Hail Mary (2003), Em borrowed a few of Pac's lines but his verse was solid. As you said 50's verse wasn't that great which is kinda funny considering he was the one who originally beefed with Ja Rule. And then Busta Rhymes comes out of nowehere and disses Ja Rule even though Ja never disses Busta. Lol, hilarious, Busta's verse is the best he rips Ja and Irv to shreds!

Rap beefs are pretty awesome and always yield great songs but there is also a downside fo beefs. Sure they promote album sales and all but a few beefs have gotten to the point where it wasn't just fun and games anymore and people got serious. The Tupac and Biggie beef ended with both MC's being killed but that wasn't the only beef to kill a rapper. Back when 50 Cent was really unknown he started a beef with this huge NY drug company (supposedly associates with Ja Rule and Murder Inc.) and snitched on them in "Ghetto Qu'ran". 50 was blacklisted and when Jam Master Jay befriended him he was killed and then the same person who killed Jam Master Jay attempted to kill 50 but all he did was add to the rappers publicity. However, the beef would only continue to escalate and when Ja got Eminem's daughter (Hailie) involved then it started to get out of hand. Dissing people's moms or girls or stuff like that in a diss track is pretty much fair game but dissing someones DAUGHTER! That's just low, Ja Rule obviously couldn't come up with a better diss and had to resort to playing dirty.

3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70rFN7dwwr0"]YouTube - Real niggaz - N.W.A. (Ice cube diss)[/ame]

4. Pac and Biggie.

Hands Down.:cool:

5. [quote name='Stoner_Gangsta']Lol, glad someone mentioned this song. I love Hail Mary (2003), Em borrowed a few of Pac's lines but his verse was solid. As you said 50's verse wasn't that great which is kinda funny considering he was the one who originally beefed with Ja Rule. And then Busta Rhymes comes out of nowehere and disses Ja Rule even though Ja never disses Busta. Lol, hilarious, Busta's verse is the best he rips Ja and Irv to shreds!

what would i be without uuuuuuuu

6. was thinking about that but i figured that's already pretty obvious

and i believe he said "best rap beef JAMS", so hit 'em up by 2 pac mayne.