best ps3 games when you having a devils lettuce salad?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bengali548, Jul 10, 2010.

1. hey guys

so im bed ridden for a bit so i wanted to know if there were any good ps3 games that are both fun and visually stunning

btw im not a hardcore gamer im VERY casual when it comes to videogames the last game i was addicted to was modern warfare 2 and even than it was the first ever shooter game i liked so im not biased just shoot out your suggestions!!!

2. Assassins creed 2

Also check out our gaming forum

3. #3 Nukes1337, Jul 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
    If you like shooters like gears of war 2 and halo. I would suggest lost planet 2.
    The multiplayer is addictive. Other good FPS are MAG which supports 256-player online matches, resistance two and bad company two. Look to add two more to the collection when medal of honor and black ops come out.

If you like racing games. Then I suggest mod nation and blur. Mod nation has a really
    cool customizable feature to it, and the online is great. Blur is my favorite of the two games.
    Its like a combination of gotham project racing and super mario kart. In blur, you run over different power ups to use against enemies, a lot similar to the ones used in mario kart.

Other notable mentions are little big planet, metal gear solid 4, crackdown 2, red dead redemption, and god of war 3.

Also, message a mod and ask them nicely to move this to the gaming forum. You will get good responses in there.

4. Any GTA or Red Dead Redemption.

Being high and gaming just makes open sandbox games that much better.

5. NHL 2010 or GTA

6. If you like MW2 you might like Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Red dead is also a good choice if you don't have it yet.

7. played em all battlefield 2 was meh

8. Depending on which generation PS3 you have Shadow of the Colossus fits your criteria, it's a PS2 game though.

9. Fallout 3, Red Dead Redemption, or Far Cry 2

10. yeah man, just finished red dead the other day, picked up gtaIV again and also picked up episodes from liberty city.

I also enjoy playing resident evil 5 on the ps3.