Best pot movie ever.

Discussion in 'General' started by Madmike420, Aug 14, 2003.

?

Best pot movie ever?

1. Half Baked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cheech n Chong (All)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. How High

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Dude Wheres My Car

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jacobs ladder
    watch that bombed out of your mind once!
    Trippy as hell
    It is better while trippin

2. BS!!!! Jim Bruer is 1000 times funnier than Harland Williams could ever dream of being. Harland Williams got a small part for a reason. And I happened to think Bruer was hilarious in Half Baked.

3. Reefer Madness... Funny little propoganda movie

4. Most underrated film ever=Half Baked.

5. Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke is by far my favorite, with How High coming in second and Half-Baked in third. If the original Friday was on here, that would be my second choice though, it was such a great movie.

6. Rob Zombies House of a 1000 corpes.That was one fliped out movie. I watched it when Iwas really stoned and it just freaked me right out.

7. just picked up bongwater @ my local best buy... i only watched the first 15 minutes but im lovin it... gotta watch the rest tmrw.

.//chris

8. I'm currently in the process of watching Fear And Loathing In
    Las Vegas. Funny as hell. I can only take it in small doses
    though. Too fuckin intense for this stoned mind to follow
    properly in one sitting. So I'm about thirty minutes in and
    taking a break.

The one I'm really looking forward to seeing is The
    Underground Comedy Movie. That looks good.

9. The first time I watched that movie I got double vision and threw up, that was the only time I threw up from weed. Needlesstosay that is one great movie! I've seen it like 15 times since then.

10. i just ordered a bunch of weed related dvds...

HOMEGROWN
    THE HIGH TIMES-CANNABIS CUP
    8 MILE/HOW HIGH (VALUE PACK)
    CHEECH & CHONG'S UP IN SMOKE
    KILLER BUD
    THE WASH
    FRIDAY TRILOGY

can't wait to get them... should be here sometime next week :)

.//chris

11. Any of you seen this quirky Chinese flick called "Bio-Zombie"?
    It doesn't really have pot in the movie per-say, but it's so fucking funny to watch when you're high.
    Plus it has a great ending.

12. I must say, the absolute best movie ever made, pot related or not, is the Yellow Submarine.

13. I watched a film based on mark 'chopper' reads life.I had never heard of the guy before so was told it was about a violent well known aussie guy......Mmmm....yeah ok?It was hilarious and I really liked the guy because he only harmed people who deserved it and he was polite about the whole thing.Pleasantly surprised.That don't happen often.