best positions(for GIRLS)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by buckstop, Dec 29, 2010.

1. just wondering what positions u girls like the best

2. Awww....how romantic....

:smoke:

3. Doggy style!

4. It should be bent over the counter while making a sandwich

5. haha yes.

6. I had sex bent over the stove while we were making food. It was on our lunch break from work.

Life achievement point :)

7. Where do I find girls like this. ^

8. How'd the food turnout?

9. Im guessing at like a Jenny Craig center or something. Chubby chicks LOVE food. :D

10. Hm..... I like it however I can get it....

11. Best answer int he thread. :D

12. Come on, don't any of you chicas like to ride it cowgirl or reverse cowgirl? Seems to hit dem spots just right for ya....

13. I got turned down the other week when I suggested that.. She said it lacked class.. but I picked her up at a bar when we were inebriated on alcohol.. which does not lack class? Still pondering this one.

14. I love when my guy does me from behind. It goes so deep and it hit all of those right spots! I also love reverse cowgirl, but then I can't look at him.. which I really like to do too... so it's kind of whatever we're in the mood for! :rolleyes:

15. Yes, the doggie feels great...hittting it real hard...^and the chick that says it lacks class is a moron...any woman has class when she KNOWS how to FUCK-yes fuck- her man..;)

But there's also something to be said for good ole missionary....love to feel his body all over and pull that in.....NOM

16. I prefer women who have no class at all in the bedroom.

17. See so do I... that's why I thought I had a winner.. Not that I am not in complete awe with a classy BJ.. it can be done! I SINCT IT

18. It should be summer vacation all year round in the bedroom

19. I like the comments about class, I love my girl she is super classy, but in the bedroom that goes out the window, she goes primal. Any position is awesome for her :)

20. :laughing: What the fuck? That's the whole point of it. Class and fucking should never be associated. You're suppose to get wild. Get back to your animal instincts.