Best Portable Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SPECO, Jul 23, 2007.

1. What is the best portable vaporizer without breaking the bank?

2. Haven't tried any vaporizers other than the light bulb one. It works good but its a bitch to light it each hit.

3. Search Ubie or Vapor Bat, both good, portable, cheap vaporizers.

4. http://www.vapir.com/

My roommate had a Vapir ONE V.5.0 + Inflation Kit - Inflate Vapor Balloons $149.99
    We took it to the movie theater and did bags in his car using the car lighter adapter. It was amazing and it is definitely a great buy for the money.

NEW v.5.0 WITH A STRONGER FAN AND MORE INSULATION TO PREVENT VAPOR LOSS!
    With easy-to-use hand-held styling the Vapir ONE is our most popular vaporizer. You can use this unit either by inhaling directly using a tube or with family or friends using the inflation kit (included with purchase). Recommended for those who are moderate/heavy smokers as this vaporizer will produce a denser vapor. The Vapir ONE's are world renown and have created a huge buzz in the vaporizer world!
    Now Shipping

Includes:
    [​IMG] ALL NEW AND IMPROVED VAPIR ONE
    [​IMG] SUPER CHARGED HEATING ELEMENT
    [​IMG] Heats Up Faster!!! Vaporize Better!!!
    [​IMG] 3 Speed Fan Allows You to Control Specific Air Flow

5. The vaporgenie works pretty damn well and is way cheaper and in my oppinion works better than a vapir one. All you need is a lighter to make it work and its not fragile at all.

6. Agreed!

7. I own a Vaporstar bought it 3 weeks ago from EDIT got it within 3 dayz from the UK to B.C. I paid 68$ with shipping.

8. portable vapes aren't worth it

battery cells aren't dense enough and the power required would make it a bitch and torch/ect bullshit glass vapes are just that

if you wanna get a vappy experience on the go buy yourself a cig rolling machine and learn where your nug needs to be in the cig to vap most thc off before it burns

9. i have that :p

10. have you tried........... a candel, solves the problem in my mind.

11. I just bought a Vapor Blunt. I dropped $300 on it but it's blown everything else out of the water so far.

12. I owned an iolite portable vape but lost it. I now have a magic flight launch box and I think it works a lot better. You can use rechargeable batteries with it or buy the car and home outlet adapter which works great.

13. mflb is amazing.. its tiny.. runs on rechargeable NiMH batteries.. works great has a slight learning curve but once you got this thing down.. it truly is magic

14. #14 pod-racer, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2011

yeah i just picked up a Magic Flight Launch Box its pretty awesome for around a hundred bucks, the only thing i wish is that the batteries could last longer lol, but all in all i think its pretty tight for a portavle vaporizer very small ,discreet and, portable of course.

15. MFLB everyone needs one. It truly amazes me each and every day.

16. There's many better portable vapes than the mflb. Bar none best portable is the arizer solo, and it's not a bank breaker either. The mflb is just a sipper, I don't know why people go so crazy over it

17. [quote name='"CentiZen"']There's many better portable vapes than the mflb. Bar none best portable is the arizer solo, and it's not a bank breaker either. The mflb is just a sipper, I don't know why people go so crazy over it[/quote]

I don't know why people purchase a product, then attest that it is "bar none" the best on the market. Opinion, anyone? Until you try all of the portable units on the market, save your summaries.

18. The lightbulb vape we made stuck in a cabin in the swamp one spring was pretty handy, especially since a kerosine lamp was our only light.

19. #19 CentiZen, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2011
    [quote name='"KGann"']

I don't know why people purchase a product, then attest that it is "bar none" the best on the market. Opinion, anyone? Until you try all of the portable units on the market, save your summaries.[/quote]

But the thing is, I have tried every popular portable. I own a mflb and a VG. I had an iolite, now I have a wispr. My vapir one broke from a light impact, my ubie got lost and the Air one is a piece of shit I threw away. The only thing mentioned in this thread I haven't tried is the vapor blunt because it's brand new. I'm not working for arizer, I'm not a fanboy, I'm a vapor aficionado who wants to make sure this guy gets the best vape he can, and the arizer solo is that vape right now. Have you ever even used one and disliked it? Or are your just mad that I find fault with your beloved magic flight?

20. I have used the Solo, and owned one for some time. Absolutely fantastic vape, and much more practical for home vaping than the LB (sorry fanboys). I currently am using the Vapir N02, and I love it. I have always found Vapir to put out less than desirable products, but I took the plunge... And boy am I glad I did.

I was merely making an observation, didn't mean to rustle the feathers. Glad to see you have enjoyed such a variety of vapes, as I too am a somewhat of a vape-head.