Best portable vaporizer 2017?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Cov99, Feb 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. With newly launched vapes and having no chance to test them it's hard to decide on 'the best'.
    I ordered a Davinci IQ and a Firefly 2 because I couldn't decide between the 2 winners from what I've seen.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just picked up a PAX 3 after much research. I'm pleased, great taste, easy to use, & really small. I've only had it about a day & have already nearly burned through an eighth. I didn't really look at the Firefly, but I had a DaVinci Classic & wanted something with a better warranty. PAX just seems more simple & easy to keep clean.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  3. I have the pax 2, dont use it as much as I thought I would but ideal when out and about.

What changes have they made for the 3?

4. Pax looks great if you got money to spare..I ended up going with The Kind Pens' "Status". $110-$160 depending on where you get it and comes with a lifetime manufacture warranty. Very effective and discreet. You don't smell like you're stoned afterwards! Lunchtime at work just got a whole lot more interesting!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Big differences is heat up time is way shorter. Comes with concentrate oven lid & half oven lid. It has a shiny new finish and the app. I think some internals changed as well...

6. Firefly 2 for portable and Herbalizer for the house! Best of the best!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. I use an vapman exclusively (butane vaping is nice)

8. I have the crafty by storkz
    No complaints here :)

9. I almost went with the crafty! Firefly won me over though.. being able to set it down for a few and finish a bowl later was the icing on the cake.

• Like Like x 1
  10. You need absolute extract cartridge's. I've been smoking for years, I get hi like I'm 15 again. Anyone got a vape connection

11. They make there own pens, control setting for voltage, they make the best cartridge' & pen. That heats up ur oil in cold weather before u take a hit. I need some more Help

12. Asking about what the best vaporizer is is kinda like asking what the best car is, eh?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. hahahah. correct.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Haha true, still if people say why they chose one you can resonate with that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I want a herbalizer looks amazing, might have to sell one of my guitars with that price tag though.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #17 Cov99, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Better battery, heat up time, setting specific temp via bluetooth but this last thing made me go for the IQ. I don't want to pair my iphone everytime I'm going to vape and then turn bluetooth back off to save battery. Sounds annoying.

17. It is pretty early to call best o' 2017.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Recently picked up a tsunami eruption, 4 different heating settings, 2 smoke settings, good battery and auto off for those times you set it down and just kinda forget about it. It's small and comfortable to hold and comes with replacement parts and tools. Nice little unit for under $150

Sent from my Pixel using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. The "sneak" winner may wind up being a sub $150 vape.

You should look at the Vivant Alternate and the MVT (Mist Vape Touch) .

Each has its own thread over at Fuckcombustion.com. The threads are under portable vaporizers.

Eah of these vapes has user swappable batteries (18650) so you don't need to be by a plug.

Randy at Puffitup.com (giving superior customer service) said that the Alternate was a great vaporizer he likened it to a Crafty with replaceable batteries. The warranty for the Alternate is now 2 years as long as purchased from authorized sellers.

• Like Like x 1