Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Portable Vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Headin2Mars, May 12, 2010.

1. #21 Acid Raindrops, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
    Love my magic flight, make sure you get a couple extra rechargable batteries along with it.

Weird. ;o My battery dies after two trenches. I need to grind my herb more though I think, maybe that will help.

2. Well the google checkout is no longer used but still pretty painless for a great deal.

Hope I love this thing as much as EVERYONE else. I was stuck between the MFLB and one of those Essential VAAPP for the oil combo but these rave reviews are hard to ignore.

3. If you don't want to mess with any batteries, get the VaporGenie. Both the VG and MFLB have lifetime warranties.

4. Yeah I actually have two reviews up.... one for the VaporGenie and one for the MFLB - you can see them both in action and determine which one is better for you...

my MFLB video is on the first page of this thread.... and here is my VaporGenie review vid:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFPcDlNm6vA]YouTube - Trying out the VaporGenie[/ame]

5. #25 PurpleDonk, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
    i use the vaporgenie...i like it alot

its great because when i dont have much weed i can really conserve with the VG. depending on the bud, I can get 3-4 good hits from a small bowl pack and get completely ripped off of something that would be a 1 hitter in a pipe or bong

6. Hard to miss you. I see you on youtube every time I look up vaporizers...lol. ;)

I've actually used your MFLB vid when trying to describe it to a couple friends.

Ordered mine last night so shouldn't be too long.