Best portable digital vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by smalltimegrow, Jun 24, 2011.

1. I just got an extreme Q and love it. Started to learn the temps and now I want a portable digital unit. I just sold my MFLB, just wasn't for me. Price isn't such a issue. Looking for accurate, quality unit.

I was looking at the solo but it didn't look like you could control the temps well. Also was looking at the NO2, but few reviews and bad rep on the brand.

Any help would be great, or extra digitals I may not know about.

2. I have the EQ, NO2, and MFLB.

The NO2 isn't as big of a hitter as the EQ, obviously, but it's extremely consistent. Sometimes with the EQ, I'll get 2 thick vapor pulls, and then no vapor until I stir/shake the bowl. The NO2 never has that issue, and the ABV/AVB is always evenly brown.

Unfortunately, I hardly use the NO2 anymore. The MFLB is my go-to vape when out, and the EQ is my queen when I'm home. But if you're looking for a portable to walk around the house with or stick in a backpack or small bag, I'd definitely recommend the NO2. It was my first vape, and still one of my favorites. The fact that you just turn it on and sip, it's just classier than having to fumble with batteries and possibly look a little shady.

The QC issues that plagued the NO2 have SEEM to have been addressed. Haven't had a bad review in a long time, at least on FCombustion.

3. Perfect, yeah I always have my backpack so I can throw it in there or a big pocket. What are the QC issues? What does QC stand for?

4. QC? what's that stand for?

5. Got to check on out at the cannabis cup this weekend. It's bigger than I thought it was but not huge. Dosnt get to hot at all. Think I'll be getting one. They said they had worked on "all previous problems" so hopefully there a good unit.

6. Quality control.

7. #7 lwien, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    There's only two digital portables that I know of. The NO2 and the Supreme. For hitting a portable through glass, there's just about nothing that can compare to the Supreme. And that includes ALL vapes, be they portables or not.

And while it seems that Vapir has addressed the issues as it relates to the NO2, their checkered past with other vapes in the lineup, as well as the NO2 not that long ago, for me, would still raise enough concerns to keep me from purchasing one.

If I were going to get a variable temp portable, even though it is early in it's production cycle, I'd opt for the Solo. Unlike the NO2, the Solo seems to be built to a much higher standard using quality materials and excellent machining. Kind of like the SpaceCase of portable vapes.

8. I was able to get a NO2 for $100 so I'll see how it goes