Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best places to hide while in car????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whoakevo, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Completely depends on the car.

I suggest blazing and then spending at least 15 minutes searching around your car, you will find amazing spots, guaranteed.

2. Wow thanks for the negative rep clown. Ummm in a perfect world saying no wouldn't be probable cause, but hey we live in a world where murder, rape, war and other injustices happen hundreds of times everyday. I can guarentee you that if you say no, the cop searches anyway (because they can "say" they smelled pot, or your eyes were blood shot, or any number of things), finds something, you will be in jail, or paying the fine which ever it is, because we live in a world where our amendments are twisted to suit the needs of those in power. So the fact that you point that out, and focus completely upon that fact, and give me bad rep when my point is to say "I can niether confirm nor deny your request" to keep them from having any loop holes.

So I conclude that, with..."in a perfect world." And good luck saying "No you can't search my car officer" because he will if he see's fit.

3. I actually hide mine in the air cleaner of my blazer when I make a pick up. I can hide a qp around the base and a cop will never think to look there.

4. heh, gonna have to disagree yet again. i play a game called counter strike: source, you may have heard of it. i used to play it a lot, before i started smoking. i would smoke a bowl and be ridiculously good at it, get amazing shots and instant reaction times. if i play now regularly, i'm not that good. but i'm high, i'm amazing. so in theory i really don't think it slows down my reaction time, but you can beliveve what you want.

5. Fucking keep a box of powdered doughnuts or something in the backseat and put your stash under the doughnuts.
    If they were to bring a dog wouldnt they think the dog just smelled doughnuts or somthing?
    I dunno.
    But it seems like a good idea to me!

6. This may seem a little weird but.... Here's a little impromptu guide to picking up.

Like others said DONT drive high to or from the pickup...not only does it effect your driving...it makes you paranoid and obey all traffic laws

Don't roll through your dealers place in your jammies lookin' all scraggly. It not hard to to look decent.

1. Dress in clean clothes...don't pull something out of the hamper that is all kinds of stained

2. Brush your teeth...this will make the police (if you do get stopped...which you shouldn't) less likely to suspect that you've been smoking.

3. If you smoke cigarettes or cigars I wouldn't recommend smoking one while on your to or from your pickup...this especially applies to cigars or cigarillos) while not illegal...it can make the cop suspicious and give him reason to ask you to step out.

4. Shave and comb your hair before you leave...beyond racial profiling there is some degree appearance profiling.

5. Don't give the cop trouble. The less hassle you give the cop generally the less hassle he will give you.

6. Know where your license and insurance are at all times...check for them before you leave for ANYWHERE. The quicker you can get to the necessary papers for a stop the less sketchy you look.

7. Keep you car generally clean. I'm not talking spotless, just don't have loads of trash and crap in your car...it looks sketchy.

8. Be prepared to put your pick up in your trunk.which includes...

A. Having a bag that can carry the amount of weight you are picking up and a scale and possibly a rubber seal mason jar to ensure freshness.

(If you plan on flipping your pick up...make sure your bag can hold zip locks)

For big weight have something in the bag for odor control..such as dryer sheets...it gives off the appearance that you were doing laundry

B. Having other things in your trunk so it doesnt look sketchy if the cop does open the trunk...Highly unlikely

9. If your picking up weight I don't recommend you do that in public. To pick up weight using the trunk/bag method.

A. Call your dealer (if you can) so he / she is expecting you.
    B. Arrive at dealer park and open trunk.
    C. Get your bag and greet your dealer
    D. Spend some time with your dealer.
    E. Have your dealer weigh the pickup
    F. Weigh the pickup yourself
    G. Once everything is agreed on finish deal by handing over money
    H. Put your weight in the bag and zip it up and go put it in your trunk.
    I. GO BACK into your dealers house and chill.
    (it looks sketchy if you go in and out of a house...especially if your dealer handles alot of traffic)
    (If your dealer is too sketchy to chill with FIND A NEW DEALER)
    J. DONT SMOKE YOUR PICKUP... this violates the DONT DRIVE HIGH rule
    K. Drive home and unload your pickup...dont leave it in your car longer than you have to.

I know this is long but I feel like I covered all the common sense bases.

7. Great response above.

It's all about keeping your cool, and not looking sketchy. If you're confident and don't slip up, you won't make any mistakes. Just take care of business.

8. If your not high, your eyes arnt red, and nothing smells like weed, you could have a ounce under your seat and they would never know. So just don't smoke any when you get it. Or wear work clothes and if you get stopped tell them you just got off work.

9. DarthCripple + rep
    nice.

my car has a sunroof with a little shield that i guess helps deflect some of the wind, if its night and i get pulled over i just really quick reach up and stash it inside the shield and close the sunroof. enough space for a piece and a good half oz

10. hands down the best spot....sunrooF. iF you've got it that is.

iF not then I would suggest putting the nug in a bag and shoving up your butt hole....rarely a searched spot

11. All these replies helped a lot. Anyone think behind speakers? :smoke:

12. When you begin to think about it I feel you are bringing what you don't desire into your life. I just roll as normal. Somtimed it's in the dash, glove, or out on the seat. If its a small bag I keep it in my pocket. I always roll stoned. Lately my schizo has been making that hard since I'm off the meds snd weed brings out psychosis.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app