Best places to get feminized seeds in the UK

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by littitties420, Nov 23, 2017.

1. #1 littitties420, Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    Got given a grow halfway through her life- when shes done looking to get myself some decent seeds and start all over but not sure where to start Also best and most forgiving strains for first time indoor growers??! links and advice welcomed :) x

2. Attitude seeds has the best deals anywhere. They have super secret shipping, accept visa and will ship again if it doesnt get there. They also have really great promotions. I'm waiting for their black friday promotion atm. Last months promotion, I grabbed 13 beans for about 100 bucks and got 17 fem seeds free as well. There is no one else that does that. You can also use promo code 420 to get 10% off which I've been using for 5 years.

ATTITUDE SEEDBANK Cannabis Seeds | Buy Marijuana seeds UK

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. perfect, thanks man x

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anytime. There are other seed banks that offer free seeds and stuff, but I have NEVER been able to get that many free from anyone else and the freebies are good too. They have never ripped me off and that's the biggest thing to me. I hear horror stories all the time about other banks, but I've not really heard any bad stories about them other than the occasionally lost package going to the US, but there is insurance for that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Growing got ya hooked didn't it haha

6. Seedsman, lotsa free seeds. Ordered from there twice for like a total of £70 and have 8 free seeds, 4 strains and 6 of them fem.
    Also depending where you live there's seed banks in uk too...

7. Sure did- I'm determined to get better plants myself from the start though! Honestly love it but wish I paid more attention in science class now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1