Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best place to hide your stash in and where

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by empan3, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Where and in what is the best way to hide your stash if you live with your parents and you dont want them to know.

2. check the forum

theres already a topic on this I believe

3. heres what i used to do. find a "Sharpie" brand high lighter. get a pear of pliers, rip out the back part. take out the big ink stick thing. place your weed in, and seal it. keeps it fresh, looks like a hi lighter, doesnt smell one bit, and you can take it to school.

4. #4 Sonymon, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    ok i found a great way to hide it when others could be potentially entering your room. I take the cable plate off and i put my bud in there ill be postng pics in a few minutes.

Here are pics and instrutions

Find the cable socket
    [​IMG]

Unsrew it and diconntect the cable (cable left will reduce space to maybe a half o max)
    [​IMG]

Nice Empty Space (can hold about an o)
    [​IMG]

Put your shit in there
    [​IMG]

Close it up
    [​IMG]

This is where i stash my shit at my parents house.

This took effort as i have smoked alot lol i did it immediatly to show ya though.

5. Back of a PS2 always sounded good. I keep mine in my gig bag with my bass, in a tupperware container.

6. different spots i have used that have never been found (my dads a genius, he even looks inside the back of the toilet) : inside golf club bag, snowboard bag, inside my guitar amp, inside a computer, inside a vent [better be sealed damn good] and currently my most ingenious spot.. i have an ounce just sitting on my bathroom counter.. i got one of those big wide flashlights with huge batteries and put my ounce in there, its actually sealed really good and doesnt let any smell out. just make sure if you put it in a flashlight, dont try to hide the flashlight, maybe put it in a drawer or in your bathroom where they dont see it every day, but somewhere thats obvious that your not trying to hide it.

7. Put it somewhere obvious; really.

8. Depends on what kind of rents you have. My parents never used to go through my room, so I would just put my stash in a shoe and then put that in the back of my closet. Easy to get, easy to hide.

9. This. My parents rarely go through my room. Hell, I'm barely ever inside my room. So I keep my weed, pipe, and papers inside of an empty PS3 box. I keep it at the top of my closet.