Best place to have sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MaryJaneExpress, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Im not talking about the boring old bed, out an about.
    In the woods ? In the toilets ?
    Wheres your favourite place ? :smoking:

Mine personally was on a pool table, potted those balls :eek:
    (No gayness intended.....Im straight. I promise.)

2. In tha police cell. :ey:

3. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: hood of a car. It helps that one of my favorite positions is me standing and her on her back. But its good for that for oral both ways, and its just fun.

4. I always enjoy a good shower fuck sesh.

5. for me right now, the best place to have sex is where ever I get to have sex.

6. hot tub hands down ~
    hood of a car, woods, shower
    kitchen counter.

7. women doing the dishes, come up behind her, and bend her over the sink and have your way with her.

8. shower sounds very enjoyable

9. hahaha same bro

10. Lol shower sex is so over rated....just gonna throw that out there

Call me old fashion but I like a comfortable bed....but that's just me being boring.

A car in a public place is always cool but my concentration goes to my surroundings. I've always wanted to have sex on a roof though, don't know why but it just sounds kind of fun.

*note to self....add sex on roof to bucket list*

11. In the butt.

:bolt:

12. I've actually heard the opposite from a few people. They say it's good for foreplay though. I can see that. It seems like it'd be uncomfortable to fuck in a shower unless it was huge.

I've only had sex on a bed....so I guess a big comfy bed. Idk. I do like comfort during sex.

13. A swing.

I've always wanted to try a bouncy tire swing though.

14. woods!nothing like fucking in nature

15. #16 ZarTheDragon, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
    lol on the street just bejover.]

honestly tho....tempurpedic beds are with it. i dont fuck where you've fucked before hahaa

16. I fucked a chick in a church once that was pretty cool haha. I'm all for comfort though so fuck all of these creative places I want to fuck on one of those temper pedic beds. I've never even seen one but the infomercials make them look amazing hahaha

17. on a cloud.

18. I'll have to try the hood of the car sex, but really, any place is a great place to have sex. It gets a little more interesting though if you try public places. I've done it in my girlfriend's car in a parking lot at a train station with people walking everywhere in the background. We went slow for the most part to avoid rocking it because one time in the car we were going at it pretty hard and some people walked by and all we heard was, "ahahaha oh shit, are they making ou-- AHHHHH hahahaha" Luckily, it was all steamed up so they couldn't see us. ;)

19. Uhh, on the bed. Soft, warm when its freezing outside, ... soft.. big enough, got a bed for 2 people. Close to the kitchen and bathroom.. what else could u want?