Best place to grab muncies?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by L8Nrollinup, Jan 24, 2014.

1. where do you get your favorite.munchies??? I love chicken express for this reason; I ordered a four peice meal and it came with like 10 tenders! can't go wrong there.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Idk what chicken express is. But i like to go to meijer and just stock up on a shit ton of snacks:) and i never finish them so i have left overs for next time :p

3. Something that Always hit the spot is grandmas hasch brownies. "Mmmm brownies"

4. I always hit up the local grocery store, lately been grabbing some eggs and making omelets or in the summer anything I can bbq.

5. Grocery store to get lollies/chocolate/biscuits/drinks/actual food or the servo to get a purp gatorade and a chocolate covered caramel icecream with macadamia nut bits in the chocolate! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Jack in the box or taco bell, for the late night munchies

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

7. Cant beat ordering a pizza before you smoke and forgetting about it, until the delivery guy is standing at your door! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. i usually go to a gas station and grab snacks with soda. I also go to fast food, damn it's so good when you are baked.

9. Sushi sushi sushi

10. Taco Bell is always a win for me :lol:Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. That a Chicken Express in TX? I been to one in Texarkana a few times. Hands down THE best chicken spot. The gravy and tenders>>

12. My local taco bell is open till 3am  :smoke:

13. 7/11 stoners heaven..drive thrus are always great too :D I'm more of a taco bell girl myself

14. Wheat thins tomato and basil FAMILY SIZE👌💨Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. the liquor store outside my dealers block.
    muh quik stop.

16. Fresh vegetables with ranch get me going Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Parents house lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #18 darklight99, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    A year ago I made it my mission to stop cutting myself short on fast food and junk. Time to eat gooooood from now on. Lately, I've been addicted to lasagna, all you can eat crab leg buffets and goood ole homemade pie. I'll go out of my way to get it... 

19. PIZZA 🍕🍕🍕