Best Place To Get Landrace Strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HIGH IQ, Oct 30, 2011.

1. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what seedbank has the best genetics in terms of landrace strains.

2. Mr Nice Guy
    Old strains. Don't laugh, really.

3. #4 HIGH IQ, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    Is there any legit place with an actual wide selection of different landrace strains? Also Im not interested in crossed landraces. Im talking about original, untouched strains that are 100% Sativa or Indica and have not been corssed outside of their lineage.

EDIT: By the way, Mr. Nice Guy got shut down.

4. Nope.jpg

Where did you get info like that? Mr nice's auction and website are still up, and the forums are up and active.

5. Please direct me to that website please. I googled and didnt get shit.

6. #7 Kid Metheuselah, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2011
    [quote name='"HIGH IQ"']

Please direct me to that website please. I googled and didnt get shit.[/quote]

Thats because you're looking for "Mr. Nice Guy". Howard Marks is "Mr. Nice". You're thinking of the guy Sean Penn's brother played in Resevoir Dogs, the one with the huge cellphone.

Edit: tried googling " mr. nice auctions", it was the first result.

7. Um. Do I need to register? Because I dont think I saw a single original landrace strain on that site when I looked at their strains. Those are all hybrids.

8. #9 SkunkPatronus, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    They are hybrids in order to make them a plant with the exact characteristics that the originol did, but be able to be grown indoors. They are made from old strain parents with fantastic genetics. All strains are represented for the most part. Skunk, afghan, kush, haze, hawaiian, brazilian, NL5, NL1, that's a bunch of landrace strains made for breeding. What were you looking for exactly, Durban Poison is good, it's a decenly available 'landrace' that's everywhere. Malawi is like the next village over, my guess is that all the advertised 'Malawi' is Durban's cousin, but obviously grown, wrapped and stored totally differently.

9. Holy Smoke Seeds has African landraces.

10. Check out Malberry on Hemp Depot. Malawi, Peshawar Affy, Nepalese, etc.

World of Seeds has a "landrace collection". I can't vouch for either of these breeders, though. Malberry is new, and WOS never peaked my interest.

11. sannies seeds has a lot of good strains and there is a couple landraces i'm not sure if 100% pure but there close i just got his sativa mix but there is killing fields in there and that is a landrace strain

sannies is legit i vouch for that

i got in unmarked envelope with address and stamp with unmarked card with bags with beeds with the beans mixed in. My dad looked right at it and couldnt tell because of no glasses.

dude he goes those are beeds wait no pot seeds wait no nvrmind there beeds. and i go see i told you! lol..............

12. I mean, if I want to make a landrace grow indoors, ill pick out the strongest girl that grows under lights and keep doing that. All im looking for is untouched genetics. Not to mention that where Ill be moving soon, and with my sativa leanings, it shouldnt be hard to grow a landrace at all.

13. Wrong. Learn on hybrids, then try an unmixed strain.

14. ^What she said.

Like I originally posted, you may want to check out therealseedcompany, they have a mix of strains from around the globe, but check out their mazar-i-sherrif. Easier to order outside of the US from their site. Another reputable company putting out landrace work is Ace, some are mixed some are simply worked within their own genetic pool. Afropips is another to look into. Those brands can be found at most major seed banks, to find a list of banks check the top of the forum.