Best place to get glass in NYC??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by hahapanda, Apr 22, 2009.

1. just wondering what peoples opinions of the best headshops or best store to get some good glass pieces with reasonable prices in nyc area

2. I think Gotham is on Long Island. I don't live near NY so I have no idea how far of a drive it is, but from the pics I've seen they have some sick ass glass.

3. Gotham smoke shop is in Huntington Station, definately check it out.

4. Definitely Gotham its in Huntington, NY

5. gotham if you can make it all the way out to suffolk, but if your not 19 you cant buy from there

if your confined to the city, ny gifts and you only need to be 18

6. This............

7. any idea on address of ny gifts...too many places come up on google maps

8. Just go down to St. Marks Place. Mad places around there.

9. get off the A, C, E at W4th/Wash sq. park
    look around.

10. Ny gifts is on 375 sixth avenue on waverly place. It's right around 8th street. They have a very nice selection of glass, best I've been to in the city IMO. also check out St. Marks, take the 6 down to Astor place and there is this one block(walk east 1 1/2 blocks from the station) that has a bunch of decent headshops, never pay the sticker price though, act like you know what your doing and haggle the price down some. Go into Wild Gifts, Village II, and Addiction(the best store on the block, but it's pricey)

11. Blue Nile is good too.

12. Hell yea The Blue Nile is a sweet shop with good prices...also no fake shit like other shitty stores around there.

13. i got an awesome bowl from canal street that weighs more than my friends bong. 25 bucks.

14. Everybody talk bout gotham.
    I need to step up my game. Head over there and finally get a piece..
    Whats a good amount of cash to go over there with?
    Im not tryna buy no $30 bong. I want somthin quality, worth having. Sumthin to be proud of.. Get at me, Let me know whatsup..

15. NY Gifts if you know people. I know a guy that buys bongs from them every other week. I can get a 50% discount if i go with him =P But don't haggle with these guys. Just be chill.