Best place to buy seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mattarcher122, Dec 26, 2014.

1. I see all these places online that don't let you use a credit card to buy seeds online and ship to the U.S. Does anyone know a site that will ship seeds to the U.S. And allow the use of a credit cars

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. the Attitude Seed bank does (i think) it does ship to the USA ,,and weedworld does as well ,,,most seedbank do ship ,,sweetseeds in spain ,as well,,,.,.,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Vault Seedbank ships worldwide and has a huge selection!
    I used to use attitude and herbies but they don't even compare to the vault imho.
    http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

Use discount code "chefsave10" for 10% off, also tell Jack I sent you and he may throw in some freebies and or a Tshirt :)

Chef.

• Like Like x 4
  4. In my opinion attitude, easy to navigate their website, also huge selection of seeds/strains. Their discreet shipping works used them over the years. They also have great promotions. Best out of most seed banks by far.

5. #5 ProGMOII, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
    Nirvana had the best packaging

the shortest delivery was by Seedsman

The Vault has gotten my attention recently. Lots of good strains developed and I hear great service as well. Looks like the website is being worked on  http://www.thevaultseedbank.com/

6. What link to the Vault? Swore I had searched it before but now looks like it is being reworked.

7. The correct link is the one I posted, not sure what that link is you posted.

Chef.

8. Then that is where I seen it before. Do you know the guys at the Vault? The icons seem close to what they have on the link you posted.

I love their selection!

9. I tried to order from Attitude a few days ago with my bank card, like I've done plenty of times before and it wouldn't work this time. No idea why, no shortage of funds in there.

Gonna have to go with a money order after the holidays.

10. I know jack (the owner) not in real life just through here.

He and the vault are so helpfull and go the extra 10miles to help any customer :)

Chef.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I agree with Chef.  The Vault is HIGHly recommended.  One of the best and a pleasure to deal with.  Jack is da man!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Just got my seeds in from The Vault. No problems at all from purchase to door in 6 days!! Jack answered all my questions and i will continue my business with them.

Contents:

3 Northern Light Auto-fems
    1 Auto # 1 fem

They threw in the auto #1 for free!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nirvana's packaging is ridiculous. When I got it I immediately was like fuck yeah will order again... Not the speediest by anymeans but super safe. Rec

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. @thicken

This has happened to me in the past. Sometimes the cc company will put a hold on overseas ordering online when they think it may be sketchy(fraud). Usually a quick call to say it was indeed you making the purchase is all it takes to release the hold. May not be your case at all but when I was trying to order I was so frustrated until i called and got the explanation.

15. I purchased my seeds from attitude.

16. Nirvana seeds is my "go to". Ordered from them multiple times with Visa card. Seeds always make it in awesome stealth shipping, and I've had 100% germ rate every time. Every strain has grown well and end results have not disappointed. Ordered 5 raspberry cough this year (2015) and they came exactly 10 days after I placed the order (Midwest US). I'll prob never order from another company again. GO NIRVANA!!!!
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Like Like x 1
  17. the single seed centre got my seeds to me on within 14 days on two different orders .

18. I grew out nirvanas blue mystic. Heavy stone and nice dense nugs.