Best place to buy HOOKAHS (online)

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeLemenT, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Does anyone know any good, cheap, hookah websites?
    I'm doing the whole google process, so I've been to a bunch of sites, just not really seeing exactly what I want.

Any help would be great and +rep to... I don't know, the first 3 people who can help me?

Thanks alot!

2. I have 6 different hookahs, all of which I've bought from http://www.hookah-shisha.com/. I've never had a problem ordering from them, they always throw in some free shisha or something else, and it's always been super quick.

If you're looking for quality I'd go with a Mya or a KM. Maybe a Magdy Zidan. I've got all 3 and the KM by far smokes the best

3. I don't know of any specific stores, but I wouldn't buy one from a head shop. I'd google "Middle Eastern Imports" and "Indian Imports" along with hookah.

4. Also man, you're in NoVA. Lots of the hookah bars in the Alexandria/Arlington area sell pretty good hookahs for cheap. My very first one came from Oasis over in the Bailey's Crossroads area. I think I spent $60 for it, and it smoked like a champ for a really long time.