Best place in Florida to live as a young professional?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Dec 13, 2007.

1. I am definately a "partier" and I love my drinking and having a fun night out, so I definately want to be in a lively city for younger people when I am out of school. What is the best place in florida to accomplish this? I want to be able to walk to bars and have tons of people in mid-late 20's around me.

2. NOT Palm Beach County. That's all I know. Maybe Tampa/Clearwater?

3. Jacksonville is where its at, dude. Im in Palm Beach County right now but I want to move to Jacksonville so bad; im just waiting to find a good job up there. Great city.. Lots of night life. Lots of young people. The Bud is Grade A there too :D

4. What about Orlando? I got a job offer out there and wanted to know if there is anything tight out there or is it just one big fuckin' amusement park for 12 yearolds.

5. Gainesville, its the home of the gators, every saturday its a party out here during football season, and is just an all around sick town, no gangs or real violence, plenty of of dank, its just a cool evviroment, anybody thats been here can attest to this

6. dont come to my town,,,,, nuthin bug barefoot redneck chicks with a baby on thier hip,,,,,,,,,

allthough the '' trailer park does have a empty trailer in it''<<<<<<<<<<< hahahahahaha

better go south dude,,, north ft. myers is a chill place,,, i lived there for 2 yrs. //// a young dude like yourself,, now is the time to come,,, get to know a few people,,,,,, then summer hits in wide open,,,,,

and you'll be swimming in poon,,,,,,, the chicks there wear thong bikinis,,,,,

and it puts wood in my stick,,,,so i didnt do much walking around,,,,

but oh you could sit in one spot with a towel in your lap.... and sport a woody all day long,,,, chicks here dont wear thongs,,,,

too much sellulous ( fat):eek:

7. Agreed. I went to UF for 4 years. I love Gainesville. Its my second home. Its where I had the most fun in my entire life. However, becoming a professional in whatever area your pursuing, in your career, in Gainesville, is tough. Its strictly for college aged kids.. and anybody who went to school there would tell you the same thing. I dont know many people who stayed there after college... maybe a few? I still say Jacksonville cause its where A LOT of young professionals from Gainesville (UF) and Tallahassee (FSU) go to find their first big job. Its a huuge city. I love the place... I cant wait to move there. I've got 3 good friends living up there that I went to school with.

8. ^^^^^^^^^ true im 40 miles from gainesville,,,,, ive partied there many times,,,, and woke up in some strange girls house,,,, and not recall how i got there,,,

it's definatlly a ''college'' partying ass town,,,,,, and dont let the gators win a game,,, that town goes right off the scale,,,,

>>>> i didnt recommend this town,,,, personally i dont think you can run with the big dogs,,,<<<< it would be a culture shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: