Best place for USA seed buyers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by WEEirDo, May 9, 2009.

1. #1 WEEirDo, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    Was wondering if there are certain places to buy seeds that have a high success right of arrival and being safe for the US buyer.

Also, is it pretty easy to buy seeds in CA and cross the border into the states?

2. Check mu legit seed banks thread.

3. Anyone know if its pretty easy to "smuggle" a enough seeds to grow like 5 plants across the border? The US/CA border isnt that far for me to drive if its safer to do.

4. If I was to do it I would wrap them in a sealed piece of plastic and put it inside a roll of toothpaste...Just saying if I wass to do it.

• Like Like x 1

5. If you have a passport, should be easy. If you're paranoid, buy some condoms and stick them up you-know-where. And don't look nervous. Have a good cover story ready for why you're going back and forth. The one that I used was "well, I've been emailing with this woman from match.com and we finally decided to meet". :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are their seed banks anywhere besides in Vancuver (i know BC is very liberal). Preferably close to toronto. I live like two hours from Toronto. And i am back and forth for many reasons, the jays, theater etc.

7. don;t chance a smuggle, just in case ya get stopped. get the seeds and mail them to youyrself from wherever you are staying, it wil be waiting when you return home. letter mail is not sniffed.

8. Feminized Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds

It takes about 11days to reach the East Coast and about 14 for the West Coast. Great site, many different strains and best of all they guarantee all of their purchases.

I only order through them and believe me there are a lot of sites out there that just want your money, trust me I have been swindled at least twice.:mad: Nirvana and "the attitude" suck!

9. it's tottlay legal?

10. I'm not here to lie to you, why not help others?

11. https://www.seedboutique.com/

I recently ordered from seed boutique April 2009. They deliver to USA, and do so discreetly and fast. They offer seeds from many different banks at good prices.
    No problems here at all, ordered and received promptly. :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not a good idea noobie and you know it zzzzz

13. As an option, seeds bank delivery around the world.