Best Pissed Off Vocalist?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by thccrystals, Dec 12, 2003.

?

Who is the best pissed off vocalist?

1. Phil Anselmo - Pantera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Corey Taylor - Slipknot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Peter Dolving - THe Haunted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Marco Aro - The Haunted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jamey Jasta - Hatebreed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mark Hunter - Chimaira

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Tim ? - VOD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Tom Araya - Slayer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Colin ? - Diecast

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Carle Coma - Canidria

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So who is the best pissed off vocalist?

of course I spelled Candiria wrong...

2. depends on what you call pissed off but if its metal then Zach de LaRocha of rage against the machine

3. well I don't listen to much like this, but I'd have to say Johnathn Davis in earlier korn... side note, I heard there new cd is good.

4. Phil Anselmo - Pantera is the god of sounding evil.....:D

5. gotta be phil

6. god dammit. I voted Corey Taylor but seemed to have overlooked Jamie Jasta. Eventhough Corey is in my top 5 metal vocalists i still choose Jamie as the angriest voice.

7. That "I fucking hate you" from the song A Call for Blood by hatebreed has got to be some of the most pissed off vox I have ever heard. I have just recently got into them, their new album is pretty good too with plenty of pissed off vocals.

8. Im with Garcia kinda...Zach doesnt sound (I guess...I dunno) very pissed off vocally...but his lyrics tell you he's pissed off lol...anyway...
    I like Henry Rollins durin his Black Flag days...but he still sounds "pissed off" in Rollins Band...so yah

9. Definitely Simon and Garfunkle. Those guys are so friggin pissed sounding when they sing...

10. Frank Mullen of Suffocation - listen to the Human Waste version of 'Mass Obliteration.' Amazing. (Must be Human Waste version for full effect)

Lord Worm of Cryptopsy - try 'Slit Your Guts.' (He's back in Cryptopsy! Go to the site www.cryptopsy.net, there's a creepy message from him)

Joh Chang of Discordance Axis - Almost any song will do.

Those would be my top three, but out of the list you gave, I'd go for Phil, definately.

11. i voted corey taylor of slipknot ,acully i havent HEARD all of those vocalists but me who used to be a HUGE slipknot fan am really fond of the way he does his music