Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Pipe Cleaner?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sikabuyin, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Hey everyone. I have a double bubbler that I've been soaking in alcohol for almost 2 months now. I let it soak for a week or so then shake the hell outa it dump it then replace with new alcohol. It is a lot cleaner but not brand new. I used this stuff in college that was purple and it worked great. I don't live in the same town so I can't just go to the head shop anymore.

I'm looking for a soaking cleaner cause they seem to work better. Any advise? Thanks!

2. put some salt in there with the alcohol then shake it up and dump ALL the resi out..your pipe will look brand new

3. if you can find it, get 99% iso

91% gets most, and 70% just straight up blows

and throw some salt in there with it and the piece will look like brand new.

a month? you let it soak for a month and it didn't clean? you must be using 70%

4. Yup 70% blows. I got 91% and some sea salt and my baby is clean as new! Thanks!

5. scraping first, then rubbing alcohol, but hot water works too.

6. hey man best way is to get 91% if not buy a bottle of everclear and add some salt, i bet it comes out.

7. HAHA, everclear is crazy, i just go to the local CVS and pickup 91%ISO and it cleans all parts of every piece back to brand new and no smell

8. Boil some water in a pot, while it's heating up place some paper towels on the bottom of a collainder or steamer, then place your pipe onto the paper towels. When the water is at full boil, place the collainder into the water for 10 minutes. Pull it out and scrub what you can out of the bowl or the immediately accesible stem. Then dunk the pipe again.. Follow through until clean.

I have done this with countless bowls and they all came out looking brand new, not a flake in to speak of.

The paper towel is to make sure the glass doesn't start rattling on the underside of of collainder (Which are always made of some kind of metal).

9. Oxi clean works great for me.

10. lol.....i use 420 solution the daily use bottle (has salt added already), it is more concentrated and must be mixed with hot water. but makes my bong look like new in just 1 minute
    "you shake and you bake" if you ever have used anything like it (grunge off)