Best pH up/down solutions out there?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chef423, May 26, 2012.

1. #1 chef423, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    I am using General Hydroponics ATM and I need to switch. Used Advanced Nutrients a few years ago, but they are very strong. One to two drops goes along way, I would like something that is proven to move and stabilize pH consistently. (soil)

Any suggestions? Thanks a bundle!

My water is very soft here near the mountains. The water from tap (pH 6.3 from faucet) does not even make my Truncheon light up....water in Illinois did I am in upper north west N of Seattle now, but that water in IL grew bumper buds! I am having issues bringing my pH up with Fox Farm's line and the General Hydro's pH up solution. Once I newt up my water (after that H2O sits for 4-5 days to clear the Chlorine) the pH drops to under 6...is that normal?? Hard to believe FF is making my water dip that much, any other ideas? So when I attempt to push the pH UP to 6.4-6.5, after applying the FF cocktail, for my big bush 3 weeks into Flower, it takes ALOT of the GH UP solution to get it near 6.4.....ugh..HELP please :) Please and Thanks to any who take time.... :)

Chef

2. Replied to your other post in the PH thread. Sometimes it will take a little while for someone to reply. Like mentioned I use General Hydroponics and also noticed that the PH Up isnt as strong as the PH down but I prefer to stick with one brand that I know how it works.

3. ty plat, i was not being impatient I just added other factors to this thread. My apology anyway. I was reading some bad things with the GH line...used it before, its just weak stuff is all....heard it is bad for upping your h2o in a MJ grow...any truth to this?

4. UPDATE: went and bought AN pH UP...18.00 with tax :) So I am certain this will cure my pH issues....but, still need to soak up info on more of the science...