Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best peice for a new smoker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smc19, May 26, 2010.

1. A glass pipe would probably be the best option. That's what I have, it's really easy to hide and use for that matter. But it's all personal preference/what you can afford. Just go into a headshop and take a look around. Ask questions about things, that's what the employees are there for.

2. Sounds good bro.
    But honestly you shouldn't worry about friends breaking the LB unless you seriously don't trust them with anything. Here's how I deal with friends and expensive pieces: explain how it works and how you use it, go through the steps on how to use it(to take a hit) and make sure they understand the physical concept of it, then demonstate yourself and maybe emphasize any major points or warnings. Answer any questions they have and don't take your eyes off of your stuff.

3. Yea man. We also go on burn rides and stuff though. You can't go on a vape ride. Doesn't feel the same... haha

4. In a car? A vape is perfect, no smell left whatsoever. Smoke sticks to seats and everything.

5. I'm a car detailer. Nothing sticks to nothing in my car :p :hello: Plus I don't do it often, but when I do I like to smoke it outttt. Like, windows down, smoke gushes out.