Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best peanut butter for fire crackers.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dreadslinger, Aug 31, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for quite some time but I felt I'd give edibles a go. I looked on the Internet for some firecracker recipes and the one I used got me high as a kite. I was wondering if any if you guys know of an amazing peanut butter or have a personal favorite that works really good for fire crackers and other edibles and where to get it.
    Ps- I used smuckers all natural creamy last time ( only one I could find that was all natural )

2. Any all natural peanut butter with a lot of fat/saturated fats. The more fat the better.

3. #3 Deleted member 457210, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

4. Try Skippy's "Natural smooth WITH HONEY"...it has a high fat content and is slightly sweeter, which makes your FC taste better. I just made mine today with this kind of PB and they turned out brilliantly.