Best part of being a stoner girl/guy is..

Discussion in 'General' started by stayonlikeporchlights, Oct 6, 2013.

1. So, I was in the shower thinking about whats the BEST part of being a girl stoner,

and it came across me.

If you have to do a piss test, you can use the lame excuse of "I'm on my monthly." (Obviously, this isn't the best but it's a pretty legitimate answer.) 
    Guys can't do that. Or I hope no one believes at the least.

So this is for the opinion of GC community. 

What is your favorite part about being a female/male stoner? Or just a stoner in general. (Other than the weed, y'know.)

2. I haven't been bored in 3 months haha  :smoke:

With marijuana, there's always something to do.

3. The random fellow chauffeurs you meet on the way.

4. I don't give a fuck about petty shit

5. I appreciate the little things in this world more. 

6. The best part is being high.

7. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

8. it allows me to sit, and think....

9. Being able to escape from all the bullshit in the world.

10. Symptom reduction. The peace after toking is worth it every single time not to mention it's fun as fuck :D

11. The best part of being a male stoner is not having to be super high, realize that my vagina is bleeding, and have to deal with that mind fuck.

12. ^this hahaha!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1249051-The-Journey-of-indoor-scrog---New-SuperKush-w/-pics-*Enjoy

13. ^^^^^^ I say this ^^^^

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

14. Having a toke in the backyard on a warm sunny day and listen to the birds tweet.

The key to happiness - Sugar, Water and lastly, Purple

15. Sitting back and zoning out to your favorite music.

To anyone who reads this, please do not be misled by the OP's comment above. It's absolutely not true at all that girls can say "I'm on my period" and get out of any mandated drug test. That's very irresponsible to even make people believe that's remotely true.

17. Chillin on my patio just kickin back and sippin my coffee

18. Technically, It is true. It has happened to me. 
    Would YOU want to see bloody pee? I don't wanna see pee, let alone bloody pee. 
    It's different for other places. 
    Its 1/2. But just answer the dang question and be on your way sir. Thats it.

19. #19 AK Infinity, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013

Hmmmmmm, being able to get out of a piss test is cool.  But then women have to potentially deal with bloating, pain, and worrying about soiling their clothes and linen constantly.  I'm not so sure if avoiding a drug test with that excuse is really worth so much?  But hey, I'm a dude so what do I know?

20. I think the best part is knowing that I'm experiencing such an amazing experience that not everyone has had the opportunity to experience yet. That always makes me smile for some reason, makes me feel lucky to be honest.

I wish everyone was able to experience a good high at least ONE time. I also love being a stoner because of the symptom relief. It helps me cope with my stress, I tend to over think a lot of very simple and petty stuff.

I also perceive everything differently which is awesome all on its own. Time is slower, makes amazing moments last longer.