Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best papers to use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cfieldsoc, Feb 17, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    :) Best papers imo.

2. I like Jobs pretty well.

3. I think that flavoured skins tend taste horrible and are more likely to rip/ not stick.

4. Last time I went to the gas station to buy papers I could really have cared less what I got... as long as I could smoke joints after. I asked for a pack of zig zags 1 1/4 like usual, and he pulls out the papers right next to it and was like I really recommend these (a pack of buglar rolling papers). You get 115 papers for the same price as getting 32 papers like you would with zig zag. They are the same size and do the same thing as zig zags... You're just not paying for the name :D

5. Surprised to see no Juicy Jay lovers, Green Apple/Orange for life :)

6. I prefer some zig zags 1 1/14 or some j.o.b's I tried a couple JJ's flavors those paper suck thick as shit and their sugar does not stick for shit. I tried some rice papers they were nice but didnt roll to good.
    cant go wrong with zz