Best outdoor strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by thegreendutch, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Hey everyone just starting to get everything ready for this season any suggestions on the strongest and best strains to grow outdoors?:smoke:

2. I'm growing Twilight (dutch passion), Early Skunk (Sensi-seeds) and Hollands Hope. Thought I might get back to basics. I'm trying to grow the weed I grew in the 70's... Good luck:smoke:

3. Green Dutch - go on the internet and google "marijuana seeds." You should get a host of seed banks to choose from (there's even reviews done on these seedbanks for you to decide which is right for you). Anyway, most seedbanks have an ourtdoor and indoor seed list. Under each strain you'll see a description, telling you just about everything you need to know about the plant. eg potency, in/out door type, flowering date, etc. If your into super potent pot, check out the threads under smoking & usage; many of GC subscribers mention strains that are very potent. Write down a few of those strains then go to the seedbank and see if they have it. Eg. White willow and Kush strains are known to be wheel chair weed.

4. Penn. has a pretty wide range of weather north to south, but Biddy Early, shit,
    early qeen, Green poison, Blue Hash all would be strains that would do well in Pa.