Best Option to Get Me The Most Fucked Up?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by darwinnominee, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Hey grasscity!

so let me explain to you my amazing situation, my Mom had my piece and accidentally broke the fucker, it was cool cause it turned m pipe into a ghetto ass steamroller, but thats besides the point. She felt bad so shes offering me the chance to go to this bomb ass headshop and pickout anything i want (money isnt an issue, she said i could even go for a volcano vape) the only thing is that i could really only get her to buy me one item (so like i could get a roor, but not a custom inline or bowl, etc.)

SO heres where i need your guys help-

What do i buy? should i get a Lux, Roor, a nice trip chambered bubbler, a volcano?

what would be ur ultimate set up?

thanks!

2. a good bong is what i would say.

3. Well if I were you I'd take the volcano, but it really just depends what you want.

4. I would go with the Volcanoe most definitely.

Itll last you a lifetime, and your mom's buying it..so you dont have to pay the ridiculous amount of money to purchase one :D

5. the volc, hands down

6. Either go with the 'cano, or say mum this is the price of the 'cano...if we can talk them into adding a slide, diffuser, and a/c with this "water pipe" for a similiar price can I get those instead?

But those 'canos are SICK!!! I want one so I can hook it up to my bong for the cleanest rips EVER!!

7. i'd stick with a nice roor

8. Same thing happen to me, except my mom felt bad so she said "Michael do you still like those sour key things? I'll get you some of those!"

I'm like :eek:

9. The vape, you will save so much weed, if you can't get the vape then get a really nice custom bong

10. ahhhhh damn i wish i had that option haha. id get a volc probably either that or the nicest perc bong you can find

11. Plus your mom will be healthier with the volcano too

12. If you are looking to get the most fucked up then I would go with the German made RooR Zumo. You are going to have to order that off the internet. The joint size is 29.2 mm instead of 18.8 mm and the tube holds like 2 liters of smoke. If that doesn't get you high then I don't know what will.