Best nutrients in lowes or home depot for veg and flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by zigzagjo, Jul 21, 2011.

1. What are the best nutrients you can get at lowes or home depot, for veg and then flowering and prices if known for outside plants. let me know wht you guys use?

2. lol...yu dont have a hydro store near you? Id suggest just getting a goood soil...

Home depot sells "Kellog Patio Plus" has lotsa nuts in it already

3. not in my area i dont bro that kelloggs has been tried and people respect what it can do or what???

4. and its to late for soil bro i need food for my outdoor plants

5. The best you can get is nutes that will Fuck your plant up.

Dont buy nutes from Lowes or Home depot, that shit isnt made for MJ.

Not only would you have to use very small amounts, you'd prolly still end up burning your plants.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. worm castings, horse shit, compost for veg
    ashes, high P bat guano (if available), molasses for flowering

find a garden center, no need for a hydro store. Use as top dressing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bump. I need nutrients too. But actually I haven't put the soil in my hole yet. Ima ceck that kellog

8. #8 GuerillaNugget, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    Listen to Corto, dude knows his shit from what ive read...use his ingredients above and youll be fine... please go as Organic as possible.... research Compost Teas online, everything that Corto mentioned is in a good tea...plus soil microbes even if all u can get is a bagsoil with endo/ecto mycchorizae...a healthy soil is crucial.

9. How do you apply bat guano? Just put it on top of the soil?

10. make a bat sht tea water with it every two weeks .

11. You can mix bat shit into a tea, you can mix it into the soil (strongest) or you can put it on top of the soil. It will all work.

Put an ad on Craigs List - 'Wanted - Worm Castings'. You will get a bunch of responses from organic growers.

12. The store nutes really aren't worth it. I just had some kill my bigger plant and I only used 1/4 strength of what the label said. One plant did ok with it but still had some leaf burn. Not worth it. I wish I would've just used water lol. Go to garden stores and nurseries, they have ALOT more organic(safer) nutes to choose from. I found a fish emulsion mixed with seabird guano for less than 15 bucks and I like the results and the bottle will last for awhile.

13. Will these organic nutes be sufficient enough for when the plant is flowering?

14. Tons of growers use organic nutes only. Tastes better in the smoke from what I have read. And is way better for the environment. I use molasses and my leaves started glistening with sticky lookin resins especially on the main cola.

• Like Like x 1

15. How do you apply the molasses to the plant, and do you just buy generic stuff from the grocery store?

16. Yea grandmas unsulphered is at walmart for like 3bucks. Just make sure its unsulphered and use a tsp per gallon. I use a quarter tsp for one qt.which is 4 cups. I also use distilled water which is about 80 cents