best nutes for hydro grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by ganjaman99, Jan 4, 2011.

1. hey everyone,
    i would like to know what nute systems for both vegging and flowering and the dosage you recommend and why. thanks all help appreciated. ill be growing ak47 and n.l X big bud btw.

2. just about any nute will do. a good priced, quality nute is pure blend pro. i use their veg formula in early veg every time i grow. i end up using house and garden for coco. a very good line imo.

3. hey, the best nutes in my opinion are supernatural brand nutriants why they are ph balanced i havent used my tri mter in years now i love the stuff i top off and change rez every 5-7 days its a one part mix unlike every other i have used i use a few additives iv been getting great results for about 2 years with the stuff.

4. im digging cutting edge solutions . basicly never have too ph the stuff. just use ro water and mix the whole line up like the chart says and the ph will come out at 4.0 in a couple days it is at 5.5 by the end of the week you are around 6.3 and its time to water change. the stuff mixes to 5.5 when you mix all the nutes but the plant amp. then when you add the calcium it drops to 4.0 the manufacture told me it isa false reading. i bleave it the shit cant be phd up. it stays a 4.0 then all of a sudden it jumps to the 8 range. its crazy.

5. thanks for everyones responses! and i think ill use supernatural brand

6. #6 surfskatecali, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011
    hey bro yeah its good stuff iv been using the stuff for about 4 years now with great results i have my rl harvest posted in my sig that plant was grown with supernatural brand with a couple additives. iv used GH and AN base nutrients, before the owner of a hydro store told me about this product. was a bit skeptical when the owner said its auto buffering and to not use my ph meter adding ph up and down can screw the auto buffering ability and well anyone who grows hydro says wtf. no phing its odd at first so i was like ok sure but its true all i use is my ppm meter. the stuff stays stable for 14 days but i change my rez about every 5-7 days and i do top off doesn't seem to mess ph up either. the stuffs hard to find locally in the states iv heard, hard to find distributors. its widely used in Europe and Canada kinda underground here sadly. imo if your going semi synthetic its the way to go. best of luck to you!! happy growing

ps if yeah have any questions i will be more then happy to help

7. awesome...great advice thanks and ill deff hit you up in the future dude lol

8. I agree with Lunch, Aquaflakes A&B all the way.
    Literally same formula from veg to harvest.
    Works excellent with boosters as well during flowering.
    My fav by far.

9. aqua flakes are the bomb b for sure, cant wait to get some pics of my rooms up here orchid free of course

10. I too have been very pleased using aqua flakes so far... It's cheap and easy.

11. Big fan of general hydroponics myself. Cheap for the market, fantastic results. Really good stuff.

12. any one can recomend a 1 part nutrient solution?