Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best munchies foods

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bakeling, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Best munchies foods. Go!

IMO - a big bowl of cocoa pops

2. Nachos and friedd chicken !!!

3. [quote name='"DankyTheParrot"']Nachos and friedd chicken !!![/quote]

I think fried chicken would be a bitch to Cook if you're fuckd

4. Doritos, cheetos, pizza, hot pockets, captain crunch, waffles, mountain dew, and taco bell. All of those = orgasm of the mouth.

5. [quote name='"Space brownie"'] mountain dew.[/quote]

The 711 up the road doesn't sell mountain dew. Sadface

6. Nahh i wouldn't make it. I usually call for delivery:hello:. Pop eye louisiana fried chicken haha.

7. Fut the whuck man, fut the whuck. I am so sorry. I wish I could send you a 12 pack through the screen of my iphone. :(

8. I wanna casually say that my popeyes delivers :(. Why don't we have these in So Cal?!?

I just had the mango of my life though:D

9. Chicken wings

10. Crazy ass sandwiches.

11. Thats very non specific.

12. Sorry, I don't really remember all the stuff I put on the sandwiches I make when high.

13. Considering that his comment had both 'ass' and 'sandwich' in it, you hope it is very non specific. :p

14. #14 JetxLife86, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    Nachos from 7-11 or nacho supreme from taco bell.

Fritos BBQ twists (snoop dogg knows what up)

Fruit snacks/gushers or fruit roll up, gummy bears

Oreos, chocolate chip cookies

Or if at home, the ever dependent cereal (lucky charms) and a peanut butter sandwich.

And depending on what I'm doing that night, range from a tall can of red stripe to a snapple ice tea

15. lmao i remember that in rye you ate like the whole box...

my vote:

16. Word, just had some captin crunch

17. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']

lmao i remember that in rye you ate like the whole box...

my vote:

[/quote]

It's beautiful

18. it's more than beautiful. it's orgasmic.

19. Puffy cheetos!

20. you gotta try Chili Mac... best creation ever.
    2 cans of chili (preferably meaty and a bit spicy) you cook that and boil the noodle for the mac. THen you add the cheese sauce and extra cheese to the chili and add the noodles. Cheese goes good with chili and it is absolutely the most orgasmic food to eat when high.:cool::cool::cool::smoke::cool::smoke::eek::eek::rolleyes::p