Best Munchie

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by kknehans50, Apr 10, 2013.

1. So we all have those high moments when you're looking for food and come up with the best idea ever. My best munchie idea was when I smoked a dub of some really dank sour d and couldn't decide between cinnamon toast crunch and lucky charms, so I just combined them. Surprisingly they were really good, but that might have just been because I was stoned.

2. Sounds nasty.

Nachos - hot Italian sausage, pull casing off and break up into small pieces in frying pan. Some peppers, gf likes mushroom on it. Mass cheese, spicy salsa. So fucken bomb.

3. I agree with you on the nachos, they're 20x better when your stoned

4. Anything from mcdonalds. The amount of maccas runs I have gone on when baked is unfathomable. And of course ice cream. The ultimate munchies snack for me is chocate coated peanuts

5. #5 iSmokePurps, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
    1. Nutella + any ice cream

2. Grilled Charlie

EDIT: have been randomly eating beef jerky recently. If anyone can, try "Krave Teriyaki Pork Jerky" after lighting up. You'll thank me.

6. snickers peanut butter squared. there is no product not even another peanut butter product that could compare to its awesomeness in my opinion

7. Pringles have been and always will be my cure for the munchies.

8. I always eat a strawberry toaster strudel when I smoke at home

9. homemade cheese quesadilla. best with leftover taco bell sauce

10. Add frozen/refrigerated fully cooked chicken and fajita seasoning bro

11. Raisin bran with orange soda instead of milk, with 3 tablespoons of sour cream

You will suck my dick if you try this

12. This is the shit I'm looking for.

Will try.

Will try not to puke.

13. Any kind of poptart (with the frosting of course)

Peanut Butter & jelly sandwich

Bacon/pineapple pizza

LAVA CAKES FROM DOMINOS- IF U HAVENT TRIED LAVA CAKES, CALL DOMINOS RIGHT NOW, You'll thank me later

Oh and PANCAKES OR WAFFLES

14. Best think stoned is White Castle. It sucks after though, they call ten sliders for a reason.

15. Longhorn steakhouse.

16. One of the best things ever when I'm really stoned is this greek place near me, I usually go and get mad hot weiners and cheese fries, bomb.

17. lol because youll be tripping on that combination

18. Taco Bell. Subway is a close second though.

19. Buffets!!!

Especially one with everything you can think of. There's this buffet in my area where it has a section you can build your own tacos and burritos.

If I'm spending my money on food outside my home, it better be unlimited.

20. Chinese buffet (ideally)

Taco Bell

Cereal montage mixture

Crunches/chewies - chips, jerky, fruits&veggies, popcorn, &c

Popcorn is bomb. I always eat a few bags :smoke: